Has anyone gotten beta access today?

I checked my battle net and it was there. No email tho, I checked several times :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nope! Unlucky for me :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Do we have to uninstall the previous beta client to see if we get access now or does it just switch automatically?

1 Like

I’m getting confused if I actually opted in because on ow2 site where’s nothing written that says “thanks for signing up.”

I bet the wave was as small as it was last time for PC bcs trying to sell WP packs

1 Like

Wife’s previous beta install auto-updated to the new one. I did remove it after the beta and still not on this one.

1 Like

Success rate for my group seems to be <20% so far, so…

1 Like

wave is still giving access friend just got access now keep on the hopium

4 Likes

Which platform are they on?

Still nothing. I guess im out of luck today :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Nah. Give it more time because last time I was in after 6-7 hours and some of my friends got access after 12 h.

4 Likes

i checked my bnet and i got access but not an email

Please tell me where to check on bnet

If you uninstall OW1 it will be replaced with OW2 installer.

FYI, access being granted will probably happen for folks before they receive the email. Keep an eye out for the “Overwatch 2 Beta” option to appear in your dropdown menu

15 Likes

Has anyone at the console received any email?

2 Likes

not yet

2 Likes

When will console players have access on this wave?

6 Likes

Any news for console? Everything about it seems to be really confusing. We need a specific answer! Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Andy said it would be later today but I don’t know when that is, it’s taking so long too so we’ll probably get it tonight or tomorrow.

2 Likes