Happy Birthday forums!

Today marks the anniversary of the new forums. How time flies when you are having fun.

It’s impossible to share a cake through electronic devices so here is a recipe to enjoy.

12 Likes

oh crap! that is today? Well happy birthday all you whiners and lovely people

10 Likes

Hold up… we’re supposed to be having fun here!?

7 Likes

It’s an adquired taste, but you learn to enjoy it, too.

PS: We have plain popcorn for the hypertense.

7 Likes

Its been a year already?
Ive been watching Mercy mains complain for an entire year?!?!?

1 Like

I would never want to celebrate the birthday of this (OOP! You said a baaaaaaaad word! Get suspended!)hole.

1 Like

That’s 1 year without downvotes :+1:

3 Likes

happy birthday forums!!

um… now what?

1 Like

I was here when the forums switched over. In the course of one year, the community on these forums started out disgustingly sweet yet, in the course of about a week to month, transformed into being salty, and finally into its concentrated caustic acid state we are all familiar with today. It’s kind of like the old forums, but without downvotes.

Trust level is my guess.

Remember when endorsements were new?

I wasn’t gonna make this post, you robbed me :joy:

Um… we listen to music?

1 Like

Yes, I agree. It’s similar to the in-game endorsements, which also went through the same thing. Now I think those of us that still care about loot boxes only click randomly on three people at the end of each match to meet their weekly Roadhog bonus reward. Personally, I would love some shortcut keys to be made available, or an “endorse 3 from the enemy team” when they are all behaving. Less work, same idea of good sportsmanship.

We go back to collecting salt…

2 Likes

I’ve still got 3 months until my 1 year anniversary on the forums.

Happy Birthday Fran… I mean Happy Birthday forums.

2 Likes

Always never bet on DBZ.

:-1:

20 charactersss

:cry:

:kissing_heart: