Hanzo's Scatter Arrow's accidental buff

Awesome. Make sure scatter stays in the game as long as possible right?

pretty sure the removal of scatter entirely was based pretty heavily on feelings judging by the forums response. it’s been a desert of sodium chloride ever since the announcement.

1 Like

As long as soon is soon, this is fine. If soon is 15+ days…that’s not soon.

^and by soon I mean directly replacing it on live soon…otherwise we have to live longer with this change while a PTR goes on.

Why is this left in than sounds more like being overly lazy to me i really do not want more people picking Hanzo up in the last week of competitive. He is a damn hard hero to master and people get the wrong idea now i am really disagreeing on this one.

Hi guys, as you may have noticed we’ve corrected the cooldown on Hanzo’s scatter arrow. It should now be 10 seconds again!

15 Likes

damn I was having fun with that

1 Like

Just look at it as a last hurrah for scatter before it’s removed.

Ruined it. Why can’t we have bad things? I like bad things

5 Likes

it’s never fair. now comes the part where we wait a month for them to put the changes live after taking away the ability altogether, probably nerfing hanzo even further based on people complaining about a character they never play. just typical.

3 Likes

Appreciate the fix!!!

1 Like

Can we have the cooldown for new Hanzo’s abilities please? Dash, Rapid arrow,etc… ?

3 Likes

Scatter arrow is looking shaky!!!

good for you. you got what you wanted and posted repeatedly on the forums for. you must be so proud.

2 Likes

The majority of the people that enjoy the game got what they wanted; an error by the developers remedied.

1 Like

meanwhile people who play the F-tier character despite the majority opinion of him and the abuse that comes with it are ignored yet again. remember your behaviour here next time a hero you enjoy gets changed. it wont always be a bug or some sort of buff.

2 Likes

D.va got nerfed and I didn’t cry about it.

D.va got buffed all around and was given abilities without any removed. she’s barely a decent tank since these new abilities reward aggression and selfish play for a tank. she’s also far more popular and played than hanzo. but they are still adjusting her. eventually she’ll be put in her place as a tank again.

2 Likes

If that happens, I still won’t care. There’s other heroes to play and learn.

2 Likes

yeah i know. not something I havent done myself. but no hero is really safe from changes. this change to hanzo set a new precedent, if one iconic ability can be trashed because the forums demanded it, then any ability can in the name of “feelings”. besides. even if you dont care. someone will.

2 Likes