Hanzo's Scatter Arrow's accidental buff

they prob wont fix it until the rework is complete either, losing faith in this company …

1 Like

His winrate and pickrate have barely changed, Ana and Sombra are just performing worse this week.

1 Like

Yeah probably, they could probably be curious on how Hanzo would work with a 8 seconds scatter as well… so far it still feel like hes really weak, tho on low levels he might be pretty good i suppose.

1 Like

Dev team feed on salt. Now they’re finally sated

2 Likes

It’s funny because 8 seconds did nothing. Scatter is still inconsistent and doesn’t make Hanzo amazing anyway. The only reason why it’s “OMG 8 SECONDS!” is because that’s how wildfire works.

Gotta amp up that appalled feeling.

1 Like

Naw it was just a little slap in the face to players everywhere. Until they bring in the fix. Poor orisa though

2 Likes

This is unintended. As some people have guessed, this is an accidental change that came from his big changes coming next update.

We’re looking at reverting this, but there is a chance we end up leaving it as-is for now since we’re planning on releasing the next update fairly quickly anyway.

90 Likes

tbh it would make sense to just leave it
no point in reverting it considering his scatter will be replaced soon

12 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation. Please keep up the good work.

1 Like

So much for all the people saying it’s intentional and has nothing to do with his rework. Thanks for the reply Geoff!

1 Like

Please leave it, let Hanzo teach as many geometry lessons as he can since he has such a short time left in that field.

37 Likes

So that means that Rialto and Hanzo update are coming this week? Sweet!

1 Like

If its tomorrow ok, but if you leave this in for the next week there is some serious questionable judgement going on over there.

17 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. I don’t think people will be too upset if you just leave it for now, if it’d be too troublesome to change it back.

Unrelated question: Does this swiftly approaching patch have any changes for main tanks in it? There has been a great deal of discomfort among the community in regards to the current state of those heroes specifically.

I am not complaining. I got the Simply Geometry achievement last night.

What is going to happen to that achievement?

1 Like

This is the best news I ever could have heard, thank you for this. But yeah, might as well just leave it as is for now if you’re planning on pushing his big update soon anyway.

Update when? Tomorrow? Please say its tomorrow :wink:

8 Likes

How difficult is it to do a numbers tweak? I know it might be hard for consoles, but for pc at least?

Because I have to admit, it’s feeling really bad fighting Hanzos right now and I’d like to see it changed.

2 Likes

I would leave in the game. It’s not game breaking.

Hanzos usually dont always just use it when its off cooldown. It barely makes a difference from Hanzos perspective. It doesnt make him busted.

2 Likes