Hanzo's Scatter Arrow's accidental buff

Doesnt seem like something Blizz would do lol…
W-Waiting for time to do… what? :sweat:

they prob wont fix it until the rework is complete either, losing faith in this company …

His winrate and pickrate have barely changed, Ana and Sombra are just performing worse this week.

Yeah probably, they could probably be curious on how Hanzo would work with a 8 seconds scatter as well… so far it still feel like hes really weak, tho on low levels he might be pretty good i suppose.

Dev team feed on salt. Now they’re finally sated

It’s funny because 8 seconds did nothing. Scatter is still inconsistent and doesn’t make Hanzo amazing anyway. The only reason why it’s “OMG 8 SECONDS!” is because that’s how wildfire works.

Gotta amp up that appalled feeling.

Naw it was just a little slap in the face to players everywhere. Until they bring in the fix. Poor orisa though

(Geoff Goodman) #13

This is unintended. As some people have guessed, this is an accidental change that came from his big changes coming next update.

We’re looking at reverting this, but there is a chance we end up leaving it as-is for now since we’re planning on releasing the next update fairly quickly anyway.

Blizzard... why
[Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018
Hanzo Buff?! (Title must be at least 15 characters)
I hate this game
You pushed an update and *still* left the Hanzo buff in?
Cant even hotfix their admitted mistake
Hanzo Update Please? Just Give us a Date Even! Its Past Mid April Now
I assume PTR patch goes live with season 10?

tbh it would make sense to just leave it
no point in reverting it considering his scatter will be replaced soon

Thanks for the confirmation. Please keep up the good work.

So much for all the people saying it’s intentional and has nothing to do with his rework. Thanks for the reply Geoff!

Please leave it, let Hanzo teach as many geometry lessons as he can since he has such a short time left in that field.

So that means that Rialto and Hanzo update are coming this week? Sweet!

If its tomorrow ok, but if you leave this in for the next week there is some serious questionable judgement going on over there.

Thanks for letting us know. I don’t think people will be too upset if you just leave it for now, if it’d be too troublesome to change it back.

Unrelated question: Does this swiftly approaching patch have any changes for main tanks in it? There has been a great deal of discomfort among the community in regards to the current state of those heroes specifically.

I am not complaining. I got the Simply Geometry achievement last night.

What is going to happen to that achievement?

This is the best news I ever could have heard, thank you for this. But yeah, might as well just leave it as is for now if you’re planning on pushing his big update soon anyway.

Update when? Tomorrow? Please say its tomorrow :wink:

How difficult is it to do a numbers tweak? I know it might be hard for consoles, but for pc at least?

Because I have to admit, it’s feeling really bad fighting Hanzos right now and I’d like to see it changed.

I would leave in the game. It’s not game breaking.