Hanzo's scatter arrow and how cosmetic Items are going to be replaced

It’s not a cold hard fact they still have time to think about it. Saying “it’s not going to happen no matter what” is exactly what I’m complaining about. It’s all your saying and your saying it over and over. I just wanted to post my opinion but you keep wanting to shut it down by saying “it’s not gonna happen no matter what” and it’s annoying. Could you please just not add on to my post cause that’s what I’m complaining about.

they really really don’t have time to think about it, art has been implemented and everything is pretty much set in stone to be released sometime on april

If you look at the history of nerfs and changes, it’s clear that after they have an idea, they stick to it, no matter what.
That’s why people don’t take the PTR as a place where things will be tested for balance, but as a preview of what’s to come.
They also don’t do reverts. Ever.
And they don’t take balance ideas from the forums, but rather from the Pros and their own statistics, unless the entire community agrees on something, like it was with Junkrat.

The only way I can talk to blizzard is though the forums there’s literally nothing else I can do. I don’t want to just stay silent and not post my opinion. Even if blizzard doesn’t tend to read the forums it’s the only thing I can do. You guys don’t have to keep shutting down my posts can you just ignore them. I’m asking you to stop replying to my posts but you guys keep doing it. Just please stop replying.

Please stop replying to me

Yep.

It’s going to happen.

1 Like

honestly you can do the same, just ignore our posts and move on, I also want to voice my opinion dagnabit!!!

Eh, just let it go. No point in dragging it out since we’ll clearly not agree and they want it to stop.

I literally just asked you stop replying to my posts. Why is it so hard for you understand that. You can post your own opinion without involving me. Just please stop replying to my post

you stop replying to my posts, can’t you see how annoying that is?

The reason I keep replying is because you keep replying to my posts when I ask you to stop. I didn’t want anyone to go and respond to my post unless they were someone who can actually help me like a blizzard employee or something. I don’t want to to reply but you seem to feel the need to keep trying to get the last word in. Just stop replying to my posts and post your own opinions that doesn’t have anything to do with me.

Then
don’t
or at least learn what a forum is

The reason I posted in the forum was because I wanted a BLIZZARD employee to see it. Theres no other way to contact blizzard that I know of so posting in a forum is then only way I know of. I don’t want any non blizzard employees to respond to my post so can you please just not reply to my post

I can reply to your post because that’s what a forum is for! so I will and you’ll have to either take it or leave it, grow up

Dude why are you so fond to the scatter arrow? Jesus. Just let it go. Blizzard will not change their minds, and they don’t have a reason to. You don’t have to make such a fuss just because now you’ll have to aim for the head to deal damage.

Your just replying to my posts to annoy me. I told u that the only way to contact blizzard is though the forum so that’s why I’m using it. You constantly putting me down isn’t helping at all

hate to break it to you but its going away for good, and even if they did keep it, it would have to be terribly weak that would be pretty useless and also have to nerf some other aspect(s) of his as well to let him keep it. Which would make him objectively worse

1 Like

in all honesty here, you replied to yourself so you have caused a paradox, thank you for wrecking our universe!

1 Like

Why do you feel the need to constantly reply to my posts if all your going to do is insult me.

look, the most important part of knowing how to write is to learn how to read, let that sink in