Hanzo‘s Arrow Hitbox

I agree. Needs to be nerfed

Widow also does burst dmg - overall her dmg is 60% of Hanzo’s averaged across all tiers, and 55% of Hanzo’s in GM.
Where do we expect the sniper class to sit damage wise? Do we expect them to have damage as high as Bastion, junkrat, and pharah?

I feel like with Hanzo’s role now steps on the toes of Mcree and Soldier - except that he is way better - he has the ability to one shot, and can do huge burst damage to tanks with rapid fire, he is also fantastic close range now - where close range is normally a weakness for snipers.

His winrate has also increased significantly since the rework - up 6% at least.

Personally I feel like they either need to lower the projectile speed - or lower his dmg such that he isn’t a sniper class capable of one shotting, but more in line with Mcree’s dmg.

1 Like

please dont forgett that this thread was not about his max damage output.
its about accuracy. if you have faster arrows you get better in accuracy, if so, they could make the hitbox smaller (just a bit)

theyre already smallest in the game…

And he is harder to play than both so it’s fine.

It’s not necessary, the whole point of increasing the arrow speed is for him to be consistent. Reducing the hitbox doesn’t help.

Also reducing his hitbox will just increase the amount of no regs he gets (which is already too damn high)

2 Likes

Lol!! You gotta be trolling. New Hanzo is EZ as hell.

Hanzo harder than McCree… that’s a good one.

2 Likes

Agree. Lunge is such a good escape coupled with wall climbing. Old Hanzo was harder to play than McCree. New one is so much easier it is not even close.

1 Like

If his arrow size gets reduced much more, no-reg will become the reg. :joy:

I think hanzos arrows should be as big as reinhardt. Imagine hanzo shots with charging rein. Should be balanced enough.

2 Likes

According to the developers, Hanzo’s projectiles are the smallest along with Genji’s. However, this does not mean in any way that they cannot be reduced even more.

it does when no regs are involved. hanzo has always had a problem with shots not registering correctly. any smaller and you can consider it goodbye to playability.

I didn’t advocate that we should reduce his arrows hitbox. I just pointed down that they are able to do so if they want.

and im just pointing out why they dont. if that were an option, they wouldve probably done so a long time ago.

Is AS TINY AS GENJI’S SHURIKEN. YES, WO AND BEHOLD.