Hanzo players! Prove me wrong (I’m actually willing to admit I’m wrong)

I think Hanzo does too much damage for the amount of ranges he’s good from. I’m not educated on Hanzo though. If he couldn’t one shot, would that really break him? If he did similar amounts of damage to mcree, would that break him?

3 Likes

hanzos damage is not guaranteed. it relies on predicting to work. Yes there are other heros with this, but hanzo has nowhere near the mobility, or fire rate they have. The reason hanzo needs to 1 shot, is his damage is not reliable enough to do otherwise. He cant consistently put out enough damage to be a dps, without 1 shotting.

Hanzo is now legitimately good at sniping, and maintains distance even at medium range with his lunge.

No reason he needs to be doing Reaper’s job, now that they fixed all his weakness in sniping.

11 Likes

His lack of one shot was actually pretty crippling before the arrow speed increase and storm bow. Whenever the enemy had shield gen, I found it very difficult to get value out of hanzo before the rework, and I was pretty decent at landing headshots. Now that his arrows are way more consistent I don’t think it would be that bad to not one shot some characters.

1 Like

I think all Hanzo needs, is for his Storm Arrow to not be able to headshot. The amount of damage those arrows do anyway is huge. I’m talking like Roadhog huge…

7 Likes

his left click if fine tho i would like to see a hit box reduction feels like he get a few to many wild 360 no scopes on a target flying throw the air. but i think no head shot on storm would solve his biggest issues as well.

1 Like

Keep the headshots.

Reduce the number of arrows in half.

1 Like

Hmmm. Idk. I feel like headshots with that fast of a firerate is just way too OP. But it’s not really the number of arrows that’s the problem.

with an arrow pulled back he if he hits heads he can left click double storm a rien down in .6 seconds that is just to much burst and reducing the arrow count will not address that.

I’ve already said this before, but I will say it again.

The only nerf hanzo need on his storm arrow is to increase the damage he receives when he is in his storm arrow stance. He’s basically trading his survivability for more killing power. This allow the opposing side to down hanzo as fast as hanzo can kill his target on an even playing field without having to nerf his arrow count, damage, and RoF.

Yeah, but that’s called Sniping.

Widowmaker can do the same thing.

If you don’t mind some debate:
I mean he has storm bow how though. And the hitbox on his one shots, while yes is small in terms of projectiles, is huge in terms of one shots. And he has a lunge and a wall climb. That sounds pretty mobile to me. Though again not educated on him

thats not going to be fun for anyone…ride or die kill or be killed. still does not address issues that he can down a tank in .6 sec wile behind a shield

If you can land two headshots on a Rein who has his shield up, you deserve the kill.

no widow can do 295 damage, then she has to charge another shot. giving rien plenty of time to put up his shield. hanzo can kill him in the time it takes for anyone of his animations where he can not put shield back up

Honestly, I think you’re absolutely right.

If they removed his OSKs, they might not need to nerf him.

If they removed his OSKs I’d have less of a problem with it since while reaper can do it all day, every day, hanzo needs to wait for a cooldown. However, as it stands it would be a bit much even if he didn’t have 250 damage crits.

1 Like

But Reaper can’t do it all day.
Reaper can only do it when he’s nearly pointblank with a tank that doesn’t have a shield or a mobility skill.

Hanzo can do it every 10 seconds.

no rien cant just hold shield also all his ability’s have wined up animations where he can not use shield hanzo can insta kill him in this time from behind his own rien

You do realize a headshot Hanzo Arrow only does 250, and less with armor.

And that the draw and refire combined make it take 1 second between full charged shots, right?

that’s an ability, its not reliable damage because he cant use it at all times, its an extended scatter arrow is all

I mean there are 3 one shots in the game, and doomfist one shot is much larger.

also widows is guaranteed if your crosshair is on the target, hanzo’s is not

wall climb is so situationall it isn’t really good. Hanzo is not always going to be by walls, and his lunge is a very short distance coverable by dive heros like its a joke, and its on cooldown