Hanzo is not a sniper anymore

One-Clip and One-Shot are completely different things, One requires aimbot like tracking on something like a jumping genji the other requires some luck.

Would you feel better if he was reclassified? It wouldn’t change his abilities.

They should make his arrows slower

1 Like

Ones high risk high reward, the other is low risk still pretty high reward lol, especially versus mobile characters. Tracer is hitscan, it ain’t that hard

Humongous, gargantuan, titanic?

I’m so confused right now…
You do realise that Mercy and D’va have absolutely massive projectiles? Geoff said himself that they are 2.5x bigger than Hanzo’s

3 Likes

None of them kill you in one hit.

just curious, what is his critical multiplier?

Regardless of what people say, I feel like he shoots logs. I am one of the most garbage snipers in my bracket, and never touch Hanzo/Widow because of how bad I am at precision aiming/headshotting. I have tried him out in QP, as well as in mystery heroes, and heck, even I can get easy double kills with just his basic attack. It almost feels like I aim in an enemy’s general direction, and somehow manage to land headshots. I’d like to think that maybe I was a secretly gifted sniper all along, but nah, I know I suck at it normally.

2 Likes

And that’s probably why theirs are bigger innit

1 Like

they are 2.5x bigger…2.5x bigger…2.5x bigger!!

You get that they are 2.5x bigger right?

Mercy pistol dps is 100 while Hanzo’s is 125, her pistol is pretty decent when you think about it, especially when they have a 2.5x bigger hitbox!

1 Like

2x. Widow is 2.5x, capable of 300. Hanzo capable of 240

yeah, more like reaper
a character with SHOTGUNs

I really wonder why heroes like Tracer with pistols and Hanzo with a bow can outrange and outdamage slow shotguns, it’s obviously just bad balance
or maybe it’s because of how the guns work :thinking:

That’d be because widow is about precision aim. Hanzo is about precision prediction. Hanzo is easy to use versus new players, hard against veterans. Widow is typically easy versus both because if you click them, you hit them and that’s it. She has to worry less about aiming and more about situational awareness, no tunnel vision and to be aware about her lack of mobility while aiming

Widow has to aim down scope and then charge her shot to one hit kill you, When she manages to do that at close range its normally deserved which is why if they miss the first scoped shot they either go full auto or get out of there.

Hanzo does not have to drastically reduce his visibility and movement to charge his shot.

Hanzo also has a lower multiplier, no scope, and isn’t hitscan…

1 Like

Hanzo has never been a sniper lol… He has always been most effective at mid-range.

At close range he is practically hitscan and not having scope is advantage like I just pointed out, who needs scope anyway when anywhere near the target will do.

At the end of the day once people get used to the increased projectile speed skilled players are going to show you that tracer was never a problem.

Practically hitscan =/= hit-scan. Widow is long-mid, hence scope and hitscan. Hanzo is mid-close, hence no scope and no hitscan. Both can perform at their extremes, but neither can do so consistently

1 Like

who cares what the game says?

do you also flame people for picking widow on attack?