Hanzo has the smallest projectile shots in the game?

I hear this a lot but I’ve never seen any proof of it. I’m not salty about new Hanzo or anything.
Moreover, I’m mostly asking because it seems a lot harder to land a sleep dart than a Hanzo arrow. Are Hanzo’s arrows truly tied for smallest projectile bullet in game?

They are indeed tied for smallest projectile in the game, along with shurikens, according to Geoff Goodman:

6 Likes

Really? I thought it would be tied with Widow’s sniper bullets. That’s very strange to know lol

widow bullet doesn’t have a size, it’s a ray (means there are no bullets, at all), because she’s hitscan

3 Likes

A DEVELOPER, infact the HEAD EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, has said it is very small.

(twenty characters.)

? Isn’t Ana’s sleep dart a projectile?

Hanzo arrows are indeed the smallest projectiles in the game. The reason you might feel this way though is that sleep dart has a windup that could be affecting your aim.

2 Likes

Probably. It seems a lot harder to land than a Hanzo arrow for me.

He said a couple of other things and then listed Genji’s shurikens, but I really do wonder if the one other thing its tied with is sleep dart.

And if it’s not sleep dart, what is the other smallest projectile that ties with arrows and shurikens?

That ,and it’s MUCH slower than his arrows.

It probably is sleepdart ,and maybe some other things. (Maybe hog’s bullets ? Torbjorn’s M1 ? god knows)

Its also 0.5 second cast time with 60 m/s travel time. That’s pretty slow for projectile standards.

You gotta take projectile speed into account there.

For me sleep dart is definitely harder to land. Speaking for myself, it’s because I don’t really play Ana often enough to get used to the timing of it. It doesn’t feel as natural as Hanzo.

You can also get to spam more with Hanzo too.

1 Like

True, there is no second chance with Sleep dart. If you miss, you miss and are probably dead.

It has an awkward delay built into it. It’s not the projectile size that makes it difficult.

2 Likes

Sleep dart fires and travels at the speed of :snail:

1 Like