Hanzo Firing Animation Glitch (Season 2 Launch)

1 Like

hanzo doesn’t reload

I love the acknowledgement by anyone on ow team about this. Incredible Live Service I think you should charge $30 for skins. Youve earned it.

1 Like

It really is terrible. I still play him only because I want to keep my muscle memory fresh. The animation is so jarring it takes extra long to warm up.

2 Likes

Oh they know. It’s listed in the “known bugs” thread. When they’ll fix is a mystery though. I found uninstalling the game is best solution for my sanity

2 Likes

This bug needs fixing ASAP!

1 Like

Hopefully the Team can fix this ASAP, as it is negatively impacting the performance of Hanzo players at every rank. The hero is bad enough as it is without this bug making it even harder.

His bow jerks upwards with every charged shot making it difficult, if not impossible, to correct for a missed bodyshot or headshot.

It also jerks upwards for the last Storm Arrow that you shoot. It also seems that if you take damage while Storm Arrow is active, it will cause his bow to jerk for EVERY Storm Arrow shot. The ability is already basically useless, and this just makes it a liability that gets Hanzo killed more often than not.

It would be nice to see some of the promised communication with your playerbase. Patching bugs like this ASAP should be a priority.

5 Likes

honestly i stopped playing hanzo literally cause i get close to throw up when i keep playing him for a whole match

2 Likes

This feels so horrible to play, have blizz confirmed this is a bug? Any acknowledgment on it?

2 Likes

Precisam arrumar este bug logo, como a animação o arco sobe, ele tampa a visão e acaba errando qualquer tipo de flecha rapida ou acerto na cabeça

1 Like

This is a terrible bug that needs to be fixed as soon as possible

2 Likes

yeah i SWEAR there was some kinda sneaky change behind the scenes, he still feels different to OW1 after playing for 10 weeks lol

1 Like

Sad to see that hanzo mains got hurt like this, not sure how bad it is seeing every hanzo i have faced in the last 3 days gets 3-4 back to back headshot kills in under 10 seconds and is “Not” a hacker. hope they clear the aimbots out soon so they can fix hanzo back for you.

1 Like

Yes, it’s listed as a known bug in the pinned post on this forum section.

4 Likes

Please fix this asap

3 Likes

I think this is a bug of the change they made with the DPS passive where they removed the speed buff but added reload speed, this could be causing issue with the bow, idk but it’s freaking distracting

1 Like

Still no answer from devs. Fix dat animation, unplayable!!!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I also sign this ‘petition’. Hope the more ppl await the sooner they fix it.

2 Likes

I log in, start warming up…
I can’t play :frowning:
It’s too jarring.
It’s very depressing.

3 Likes

I agree. They did something terrible to Hanzo. I think they added RNG to the hit calculations and chalk it up to server timing. I’ve gotten way less deregs, but way MORE of that instance where something kills me, but I dodged it. Even on the enemy killcam, as Kiriko, I get the suzu off, but I still die.

The biggest wonky stat is accuracy. OW1 for me 40% and 15% headshots was a good game. In OW2 I get > 50% accuracy with one less arrow sponge and 10% crits. Something is wrong and I don’t care to stick around to find out.

4 Likes