Hanzo Change Idea

Please hear me out I really think this idea is neat.

What if the 5 volley arrows are like the scatter arrows(not what you think)? Each arrow would bounce like the a scatter arrow only the arrows don’t “scatter” or “split” into multiple its just that single arrow… So there could be up to 5 arrows overall bouncing around at one time. This saves the animator’s time on not having to redesign a new arrow and just use the current scatter arrow design, add 5, let them bounce each independently(no splitting into multiple), be shot like the volley arrow, have same damage as volley arrow, Overwatch ‘Dragons’ animation still makes sense…

Eeeh?

This may have been brought up, but this is my first time in the forums.

1 Like

The problem I see with that is, how easy would they be able to be used in practice? When scatter arrow bounces it releases many arrows in an outgoing pattern in a shotgun type effect. I mean, I like the idea, but that sounds too hard to actually hit a shot.

1 Like

Wouldn’t work well enough.

In an ideal world Hanzo would have a nerfed version of scatter intended to finish people off and for rebound shots while also having volley but blizzard has already given up on scatter.

Well you can still hit them directly like how its already going to be… or you can test your simple geometry luck and calculate your shots… you have 5 so go ahead and spray it?

1 Like

Well, if you fire all of them at max power in “rapid succession”, it could work. Rapid succession would have to probably at the rate that junkrat fires hit nades, if not faster.

Bizzard has already decided upon his abilities

1 Like

I see. Im only thinking of this idea just to add onto the volley arrows instead letting them be regular arrows fired rapidly. :thinking: