Halloween Terror 2018 - [Waiting Room now LIVE!] ☕

She already has a legendary skin for this event, I am actually done.

Days ago I was like ‘but hey, at least there won’t be another skin for Mei this time so she won’t appear in my boxes’ but NO. I have 99% of her skins and I do not even play her that much, almost not at all.

So many heroes who have nothing from this event and they chose McCree and Mei, again.

1 Like

Aww, well it’s all personal preference in the end. There are plenty of skins I don’t like as well, but that one I missed last year and will definitely be picking up for cheap! =)

At least have it show up on her taunts or victory poses hehe

1 Like

They gave McCree a skin? The hell?

EDIT: Oh my god it sucks i need healing

3 Likes

Again.
McCree and Mei got skins again. I used to complain about Tracer and Bastion in year 1 but JEEEZZ!!!

I think some heroes are lacking in the skin department, and one of those, IS Genji. And I don’t even play him!

And don’t come with “Wellp some heroes fit a theme more than others”. We have a Christmas skin for Reaper. He is the opposite of holliday cheer. Plus, HOTS made an halloween avatar for Genji that could be translated with at least an epic here. Plus he is a ninja, plus he has a lithe frame, plus japanese folklore…

BTW Hots avatars were: A haunted Genji, Vampires Lucio, Hanzo, and Junkrat, Mummy Ana and a Extremely cute Tracer Witch.

2 Likes

It depends where you are in the world, my man, time zones are a thing that exist.

Everyone knows Mei is a demon

1 Like

humor is derived from real issues. its a joke. loosen up.

Soft elevator muzak that totally contradicts the tone of tense waiting

2 Likes

When is official gmt uk time release?

I think world wide release time is about 37 minutes for everyone

2 Likes

Half an hour gents and ladies

So, Sombra bot will be the bot in halloween? E.M.P and hack will be annoying on legendary lol, looking forward to the challenge. :slight_smile:

I mean technically he has his Oni skin? Although his HOTS avatar as a skin would’ve been cool.
Still think Mei doesn’t need this skin, she got a legendary for this same exact Event last year.

Im annoyed that a quick play map hasnt been halloweenified only an arcade map :frowning:

Especially with just the original wonderers.

Roughly 30 to 40 minutes, we wanna give them a bit of time incase of sever delays and the impact of everyone logging in at once.

where did u find this out about the sombra bot

Whoo~ T-30 minutes until I shove my way through 10k people only to be pushed out again…

1 Like