Halloween loot box bug

Hello, I experienced the same bug myself and would appreciate if it gets fixed as quick as possible.
Thanks in advance Blizzard team.

I had this issue but if you click on the ā€œPREVā€ button on the Halloween loot box, you will see you have the standard loot box you can open. I think the loot boxes you get for playing Tank and/or Support are regular loot boxes.

1 Like

Youā€™re my hero Nannex! That was exactly the issue for me, I feel silly I didnā€™t see it sooner. Thanks!

1 Like

same. after competitive match on tanks i must get one lootbox, but there only number 3 in main menu instead of 2))

I have 4 unopened that I canā€™t open

Ok, so as others stated, click on Loot Box, then click on the Prev button at the bottom to go to standard loot boxes. I had 2 waiting to be opened.

hello
i have the same problem

Worked! Ty. Weird thing is, I def earned these loot boxes during the eventā€¦ :thinking:

You have to cycle back to normal lootboxes, for some reason it gives you normal ones.

I got the same thing going on and Iā€™m about to stop playing the game cause of it. I got 4 loot boxes that I canā€™t open up and itā€™s the most infuriating thing!

Please do read other comments explaining what this is, youā€™ve gained a non-event lootbox trough the Role Queue bonus system, switch between lootbox type using the prev or next buttons at the bottom of the lootbox screen.

The confusing part is the expectation that any loot box earned during an event would be from that event, regardless of whether it was earned through the role queue, leveling up or the kudos system.

It seems like the role queue bonus system would be more motivating if it, too, awarded event loot boxes during said events.

I have the same issue, it allows me to open half of them, i currently have 4 unable to be opened. It is extremely frustrating especially during an event

I have already opened up a 3 or 4 of the regular loot boxes, are they ever going to give out the loot boxes from the event again while we still have time?

Thanks for the tip it worked on Xbox too

1 Like

Same here. Iā€™m up to 4.

Please read what iā€™m commenting, youā€™re all gaining lootboxes from role queue bonus or from the weekly challenges.

Switch between types using the Prev / Next buttons at the bottom of the lootbox screen.

Iā€™m having the exact same issue.

Read the comments, theyā€™ve got a fix.

See my reply above. You probably have regular loot boxes for playing Tank or Support.