Halloween loot box bug

Hello dear Blizzard,

I have a unopened halloween loot box, but when I go to the next screen I cannot open it! Can I get my loot box? D: I really want to try and get one of the new pretty skins. I have screenshots of it but I can’t add it onto here.

22 Likes

Hellow !

I have the same issue .

2 Likes

Hi!
Same issue
2 boxes waiting for me:disappointed_relieved:

I am having the same problem!

Hi, I just did a placement match for tanks in competitive and it said I’d get a free loot box, its during the halloween event so why did it give me a basic version box?

1 Like

Same issue over here

I’ve had this happen a few times. I received a loot box during the Halloween event but when the drop-in animation completed he Halloween event “box” was ghosted out and the “open” button wasn’t available. I saw that “previous” was, though, and when I click that a generic loot box appears that opens generic loot (no Halloween event items at all).

Is anyone else running into this?

1 Like

Yes. It’s not a halloween event box, it’s a standard lootbox.

3 Likes

I have the same issue here. I received a lootbox for playing tank but I can’t open it

1 Like

hit previous on the lootbox menu. it’ll be a normal lootbox.

3 Likes

Woops, didn’t see that there. Thanks for the heads up! That’s all that was wrong haha

2 Likes

I would think it should be a terror box though :frowning:

I am having the exact same issue. Playing aracde and i get one of my 3 win sets for a loot box and i cannot open thw loot box. They need to fix the issue.

Actually it was a loot box based on quick play and gettimg a loot box for playing a specofpc roll in quick play. Cannot access the loot box.

1 Like

PS4 Pro. Same issue. Visibly showing number of Loot Boxes, but blank when I go in.

Hello,
I am having the same issue, it says i have two unopened loot boxes on the menu screen. But as soon as i go to the screen to open them it then says there arent any loot boxes. This is on xbox one. Im hoping this can get resolved since they are event loot boxes and only available a limited time

1 Like

Yep still is. Very disappointing. They need to recoup our boxes for us.

I have 2 Halloween loot boxes that I’m not able to access

1 Like

As said before just switch between lootbox types.

2 Likes

You’ve probably gained a non-event lootbox from the Role Queue Reward System.

Switch between lootbox types using the Prev or Next buttons at the bottom of the lootbox screen.