Half of my skins are gone

I just entered to play and noticed that most of my skins have gone. Anybody have an idea about what happened?:frowning:

2 Likes

The exact same thing happened to me, I lost all my ow legendary edition skins and my winter widow skin, what’s going on??

You both appear to be on Xbox, this is a known issue currently being investigated in this thread. try doing a full shut down of your Xbox game console then power up and log back on (this helps refresh account data), then check again. Otherwise post in the main thread.

I just started playing again recently since 2016 and I seem to have lost a lot of my Hero Gallery Items though including a load of skins I had. I am not on the Xbox though. I’m on the PC. :frowning:

just bumping to keep this relevant?

I just noticed that i lost many of my skins for many character and i can’t even find where i cant get help on this page. hoping someone replies to this message.

Hey I’ve just come back to the game after some time away and im missing alot of my skins, emotes, hero intros and victory poses. Hope you guys can help as I worked super hard to get everything i wanted. Thank you

PS: I’m on pc too

ive lost all my golden guns and practically 50 skins from each hero with all my emotes, poses, and intros. also all my stats are missing 80 percent of the data. i play on pc and im just in aw on how theres a bug that can do this much damage