Hackers in the Middle East servers

Important note: If you are diamond and lower ranks please don’t bother reading or replaying to this topic, thank you

Did you just make these servers just because you failed to handle the massive middle eastern hackers so that you had to stack them up together in one server?! these people are willing to pay thousands of dollars to play with cheats and they don’t care about playing fairly

This is not fun for me as a solo player, because these people are stacking in groups and boosting their friends which results in wrong skill rate for most of the players in this server. I made it to GM too many times as a solo player and now does not matter what I do my chances of playing against a hacker are pretty high

You failed containing hackers, don’t fail again by making a server for them and making people who play fairly from the same or close region stuck with them. Please I love this game don’t ruin it for me.

1 Like

Two of your roles are diamond and 16 SR into masters

We will therefore have to discard 2/3 of your complaint. Please pick the most important 1/3.

1 Like

/a/0TtWCjs

^ an image on imgur copy and paste the shortcut

I’d hate to bring this to you but this is my first season on this account and made it to these ranks (In the image above), another point as a solo player there’s noway for you to keep the same rank you peaked at which I mentioned in my topic that “I made it (peaked)”. However this is not the point of this topic, if you got offended due to the note I wrote what I meant is that this issue is only related to higher ranks since most of new accounts that people use to cheat on win all of their placements matches and end up in masters and higher, so you barely get matched against these players in lower ranks. So I’d like to get my cards back and you should leave the topic if my note does not apply to you.