Hacker in comp?

Is the soldier player hacking? When he plays genji u can’t really tell but when he plays soldier it is obvious., Player is in red team

Replay code is AXQQYR

Id edit the player name out before they ban you. Just give the team color red or blue and what they played. Even calling out obvious cheaters with proof by name can get you a forum ban for some stupid reason. Also ill watch it real fast right now.

Honestly id say no cheats. Im not seeing anything obvious or suspect. At times their tracking is okay and they had a few good flick shots. But nothing that says aimbot or wall hacking to me.

Heres a good example of what a hacker in OW looks like. Some dont go this hard but yeah. Watch how this player is tracking. This is what you want to look for if you suspect a cheater.

1 Like

Dear Krunkford,

Thank you for your response. I have edited out the name, as per your advice.

I will give the video a watch to better educate myself. Perhaps it was just a horrible game for me and my team. Oh well, can’t win them all lol!

Kind regards.

No problem. The key things to look for AFK randomly while they alt tab out to adjust cheats, VERY smooth tracking that just doesnt look natural, Very jittery screen with insanely fast flick shots straight to a players head, Like 180 turns to headshot in literally 1 or 2 frames, tracking through walls. All dead giveaways the player is cheating.

heres another on that shows the jittery type of aimbotting