Hack should NOT Disable Passives

people should be banned for creating trash threads. Your topic was discussed multiple times in other sombra-threads. You are too lazy to use search button, don’t you?

7 Likes

6 seconds actually. And believe me, it feels like ages in such a fast paced game.

5 Likes

I don’t need to believe you. I have dozens of hours on lucio across my accounts and old hack wasn’t even a slap on the wrist.

7 Likes

yeah for the all ranked seasons and these sombra’s changes are really new

1 Like

Genji is already the most annoying thing to deal with, would be nice to finally have someone make him think twice about going in for a free E. Pharah, nothing needs to be said that she needs a real counter.

6 Likes

No, those stats are only from this season.

Edit:

5 Likes

Pharah already has three hard counters, though

1 Like

Um no offence but when every god-tier / pro player who is asked says that Sombra is gonna the most broken character ever you should usually listen to them.

2 Likes

You are complaining about Passives? Only 3 heroes were decently affected by new hack. Just stop already

7 Likes

“hard counters” do not get 2 shot by the hero you’re countering. Interesting though eh? Imagine if Winston could kill Reaper in 2 seconds, wouldn’t that be something?

5 Likes

Oh look, a genji main, finally getting hard-countered.

13 Likes

Oh im sry didn’t notice that but wait still before having a strong opinion about her balance at all I just want her hack cast time reverted on console because nobody can react that fast

1 Like

^^^This
Im so sick of people crying about Sombra, and acting like Sombra is a must pick or something just adapt and stop complaining I hoop blizzard don’t do the mistake and listen to this people…

11 Likes

She doesn’t get the chance to if your McCree/Soldier/Widow is pressuring her like they should be

Haha, you must not have seen good Pharah players. They know this little thing, called closing gap with shift+E, or even flying close to cover. It works really well!

2 Likes

I find it funny that it’s always Sombra mains saying she doesn’t need a nerf. Surely there’s no bias in play here.

1 Like

what about you get your own opinion? no one play in the situation of someone in OWL, and stop calling this guys god-tier, they are really good ad the game im not even close to that but theng they are just some guys playing video games 8+ hours a day

4 Likes

Not just Sombra. I’m sick that every time a hero gets buffs or a new hero gets released, people don’t even try and adapt. So annoying that not even an hour after a patch there are “REEEEEEE x = OPAF” posts.

5 Likes

I’m not a Sombra main, and I agree that she is fine.

1 Like

One pro playing starts complaining and the whole community jumps to a conclusion. is so OP, then you ask why? total silent OP OP OP OP OP for no reason

5 Likes