Guys lets go find new hero who

And no only hog…

also true

No any reason for try learn guys here something.So much posts here its just lie without any proofs. and even if you proof its lie people still talk this lie.

First time nerf? Don’t worry, you’ll get numb to the feeling soon enough.

They killed sigma for me before shield meta kills. When they create bug with him rock and still not fixed this.

I see someone’s salty they dropped back to their proper rank after the Hog nerfs

2 Likes

Wow what a trole lol! You want want sr this account? Its 3 roles with <500 sr

I dont play this game srsly after they create sigma rock bug (4 mounths+)

But dont worry you can still troll for make fun

Sigma’s rock is still one of the best abilities in the game and if you are blaming a bug for your incompetence then you’re at fault.

So you didnot know this bug but you want say its insane ability?

Ok dude.

If you dont know this bug – better shut up, because this bug ignore MOUSE MOVEMENTS and throw rock actually in another place (no crosshair)

Like its still nobad ability but you just cant change him way. Like before this bug i destroy SOOOO MUCH enemy sigma ults. After bug – just cant, this game IGNORE MY MOUSE MOVEMENT

That’s not a bug. That’s just the way it works lmao. see the kill I get at 1:29~ in this video Pop It - DanceNumber Frag Video - YouTube

I posted video for you and even thread.

Words like its no bug its feature – no proof

what

1 Like

I checked this video. What i must say? Its video BEFORE this bug created. BEFORE (!). Nice proof And i see on this video rock work FINE. This bug created after time casting throw change. And i see this bugs on all streams with sigma.

My dude i think you just need to practice the timing some more. Load up this code, TKBR3 and practice until you’re consistent. You don’t improve for free.

you talking with gm sigma player. Who poosted you proof with BROKEN animation and its FACT. Wtf you talking? My timing wrong, but my timing wrong because im waching ANIMATION and this animation BROKEN.

IF you still think im noob watch my video before this bug

High master game

All problems start when they broke animation. LIKE ALL.

Like i said. Practice until you’re better. Sigma had a massive pick rate until the hog buffs and shield nerfs, and that was mostly due to the 2 things. His shield strength, and his rock strength. He wouldn’t have been meta if he had such a crippling bug.

Give me guidelines for training. I can’t believe my eyes. I can’t believe my ears? Should I feel it?

I linked you a code you can use to practice your rock aim.

Will check it but prety sure its will no help.

Its can help if you added sound/visual for timing when rock start run from my hands. Then i can just learn this timing

Also if its bug only with animation, no with way chang. Because if its no visual bug, its no way for learn this

Checked it – its good for training aim, but no good for training TIMING
Let me explain the most elementary thing to you (I’m not a biologist).

1. We have the ability
  2. She has an activation time
  3. After the activation time expires, we lose control over its management
  4. We know the activation time (0.65 or 0.75 or 0.55 no matter)
  5. But we cannot orient ourselves visually
  6. I am a human being and I am not able to independently count tenths of a second (!) In my head. I need a landmark. Otherwise, you can spend hours studying what I learned a short time before this bug created.

I also read that a person does not adapt well to such insignificant changes in numbers. And even if he is deceived by his own eyes and ears

Simply put, in order to learn how to throw this stone, you need to learn NOT to TRUST what you see and hear and at the same time focus on the timer in your head, but you will find out with… watching when rock hit wall, no how you throw it (so its +time for him fly). And when you will play games you still must no trust this animation, even if you dont move crosshair, or you will learn this broken animation and again miss.

No reason for training this, better stop play this hero