So you guys start forget about devs create insane critical bug with sigma rock

Will help this guy

Yeah, the least fun aspect of sigma was how dumb aiming rocks was.

But forum guys no bug here and its feature

3 Likes

Looks fine when you don’t slow the video to a crawl. Y’all seem to be confusing animation to when Blizzard has apparently intended for the rock to leave his hands.

6 Likes

Because im no noob. And i feel problem. Its looks fine but its no fine. If you will play sigma on high rank you will understand me.

1 Like

You can make lots of things look off when you are showing a video in 0.12x speed.

I can’t even count the amount of hanzo arrows that have 180’d for headshots in the replays.

yes well that’s bad design. either lock him into the animation so he can’t move from the place it locks as aimed at while it winds up, or else allow the aim to shift right up till the moment the rock launches. so you’re always shooting where you’re aiming. like is standard for a fragging shooter game. locking the aim point but allowing the view to continue moving even after it’s been locked is just dumb.

Dude what i can do if you have sooo bad react and dont see bugs without low speed? This low speed no for me, its FOR YOU. BECAUSE I FEEL THIS BUG, and only then find him

No one is taking this “bug” seriously because it’s not one. It’s also always hilarious these high ranked players with private profiles.

I think this is just ping tbh

1 Like

False. Its no hapened before time change. And ping no work like this. Ping problem if you did something and then ANOTHER guy did something (also its can jump from map), but server say THIS GUY DID THIS BEFORE YOU (HIM PING NOT SO BIG) and then you got destroyed by server.

Its can be packet loss also but my packet los 0.0.

Yeah i just saw how top 1 guy got destroyed by this bug but just cant understand this. Like i just see how their rock just change him way.

What i can do? this bug not ez for find. Think problem here its 0.10 seconds (!)

But im know guys who feel this bug with me after change. And they said thansk when i show this video

So much people feel this bug, but they just dont understand (!) its no only because timing changed, but because animation start be broken.

Like just classic people think IM NOOB i must play much better
or
Oh its new timing i will just learn him.

But i played 10+ hours and STILL dont learn this timing.

As someone who has 60+ hours on Sigma in Mid-Level Ranked, I can tell you that I have not ONCE felt the rock was bugged this way. It isn’t a bug, it’s just an animation that doesn’t look right when the footage is slowed down to 2 FPS.

2 Likes

Did you played him before changes? Anyway good for you. Enjoy

So why its no bug? Visual bugs – no bugs? Sound bug? no bug?

The visual component is very important, thanks to it you understand WHAT YOU DID WRONG

By the way, can you guarantee me that the animation there just goes longer than necessary, and not the stone at some point remembers where you were looking and then flies in this direction after a while? I haven’t tested it, have you? And you too. It just seems to me that the stone flew to the wall for a long time, because its no only animation bug

And yes, this bug cannot be felt if you do not move the crosshair hard at the last moment before the throw. You will just no see how rock change 0.001m way.
Many people give up. But that’s not my style. My style is tracking and sharp flick at the last moment, but in the case of this stone, it’s better not to do that.

I find this bug when i start miss my rocks on enemy sigma on ults.

How you can see on this video i hit this even on 10m without any problem

(here 2 or 3 canseled enemy sigma ults +eated tracer bomb, really enjoyable for watching)

So many game breaking and gameplay destroying bugs in this game and the devs are more worried about bugs like hammond’s crab form and numbani’s offensive spawn door with huge sprays.

1 Like

But… but… hammond… its must be fixed!!! XDXDXD

I sent blizzard so much doomfsit bugs (even critical)

And also sent bugs like “in patch nout xx.xx.xxxx said its fixed” but its still not fixed.

did you know what they fix? Doom punch bugs? No. Doom seismic bugs with teleport? NO

DOOMFSIT EMOTE BUG

1 Like