GUIDE: How to instantly rank up from bronze 5 to diamond 1

As I said a small small sample, and you had a bunch of people straight up tell you in this thread.

I showed it wasn’t just my machine, but a lot of peoples machines.

Where have I said that?

When some people say they have never encountered problems, and some people say they have, that shows that there are problems.

As I said “it works on my machine” is a meme amongst coders for this very reason.

To let people know that the sound system can be buggy.

I made a passing comment, and you decided to get all hostile over it, and make some dumb statements that you could still pin point the position of a sound which was never played.

And when someone ELSE called you out on that being a dumb comment, you decided to get all angry over it.

Basically, yeah, headphones are useful, I use them myself, but sometimes, you have to remember for some people not all sounds are played.

But you want to fight over that?

Because what? you are butt hurt over the idea that Blizzards code may not be perfect or something?

No, you took an affirmative sentence with caps and called it “a question.” Why not learn the difference before talking about it?

So now it’s a small sample… before it was a proof, now it became a small sample. Do you even realize how pathetic you are being right now?

And I showed that many others do not have problems. Soooo???

I said “people” not “you.” You have issues with reading or what?

You are making me very confused. Are you trolling me or what? Or you being real now?

Ok, you achieved your goal. Now everyone knows!

I am not being hostile or anything, I am just pointing to obvious problems in your “argumentations.” I am not fighting you, lol, who do you think you are that I would spend time fighting you on forums that nobody even reads…

It is proof that the problem is happening.

That doesn’t mean there are not problem with their sound stack.

What I have shown there is a problem, and people have backed me up on it.

It is just you who can’t understand there are issues with the sound stack.

You are trolling me…

Who did ever deny anyone’s problem?

You are definitely trolling me… there’s just no way!

oh maybe your comments like

Imply that you don’t think it is a thing?

Seriously?

1 Like

Inferior compared to high end pcs but your hardware is the same as all the pther console users so its easier for them to account for when patching things. Chances are you wont have as much audio artifacting because its been accounted for on your hardware.

Maybe people have bad headphones

Yeah maybe, but the issue is too wide spread to just be a coincidence. So blizzard is not known for polished products these days. I didnt have the audio issue until after OW2 release and even then the issue persists using headphones or not.

It doesnt happen all the time, but it is often enough to be noticable and not just taken as a one off fluke.

Got myself a pair of arctis pro’s /w gamedac 7.1 surround. I’m not usually flanked.

1 Like

You ever been in COD proximity chat?

These people do not read forums. They have pets, children, friends, parents, embittered girlfriends, tvs, music, traffic all in the background.

Low effort people with delusions ruined Overwatch.

Used to be easier to work out the stress of team games like OW by blasting away low efforts in other games - but it’s seeping into other multiplayer now crossplay is a thing, like with stronger controller auto-aim.

I’m running modified Bose QC35 with a boom mic, I have to say, I love em. The ability to flick a switch and have most of the background noise just go away is pretty good :slight_smile:

I don’t know if I’ll ever buy another headset again as long as this model is out lol. The gamedac really makes the difference, and the mic is good too but I use an elgato wave 3 on a boom as well. Yours look nice though!

1 Like

I’d totally go for the arctis if I was going for a pure gaming set though, they look sweet :slight_smile:

Theyre on sale right now from $324 CAD to $194… I’ve been meaning to buy a new one for myself and give my current set to my GF…

1 Like

our maybe your brain cells are not enough to possess simple English words?

You are definitely trolling me, I can’t believe I was talking your words seriously at the beginning.

Actually yes. Probably depends on how good your non-headphone setup is though.

What is this post? Sorry OP. Looks like you banged your head on your keyboard when trying to type all this out. Dont strain yourself now.

Boo hoo hoo boo hoo hoo booe I am so funny I will use 2006 overused phrases to look very funny, girls will love me.

LMAO I get this too. Sound bugs out or randomly inverts. Fresh install latest drivers clean machine (read-only) → only install is OW2, and the only thing that has access to anything is OW2.

At what point are the bugs civil negligence?

Yo… uhh… You good?

Anyway…

I use my old sony walkman headphones while I play and I can only hear the music playing. The SFX are really low because the devs keep turning it down. You know… the headphones with the little orange foamies and metal headband? Not sure why players are mad though. Maybe cuz bad? Also, will you buy me a new pair so I can win more games for you? I’ll pay you in BeanCash…promise.