Guess Roadhog's Buff (or just suggest some)

Fortify while healing and ulting would be really good. (special since we need more Anti CC… alot more)

But what you think?

1 Like

Passive: Ham Handed.
Every missed hook shortens hook cooldown. Resets on successful hook.

9 Likes

I’d like to see Roadhog become crowd-control resistant, just like Orisa. Maybe CC/stun time for him is halved as a passive? And this passive is given to others within a 7m radius if he’s using TAB.

Orisa + Hog being the ‘Anti-CC’ tanks, Reinhardt + Zarya being the ‘Anti-Burst/Sustain’ tanks and Winston + D.VA being the ‘Dive’ tanks would be amazing, with Hammond being a wildcard that can fit into any tank comp.

1 Like

They said it required some new animation, which narrows down at least part of it. I answered under that context in a thread a few weeks ago:

1 Like

I guess the name of my passive would be: Tough Bacon

immune to cc in take breather and any damage taken during take a breather no ult charge is given
rng removed from hook

however i wouldnt think none of this requires animation change… i bet blizzard will do something silly like, ‘he can now shot while hooking lul’

1 Like

Whole Hog - Channeled ult. Hog jumps on his bike and drives around, damaging and knocking enemies back with increased movement speed and CC reduction.

Could even be a transformation ult with the same properties, but hog can also shoot & use his Hook.

roadhog ult Changed to “Whole Hug” Roadhog Pulls an ally towards him and hugs them healing them completely and making them feel nice inside :blush:
if used on an enemy roadhog will pull them in and snap their neck

6 Likes

His scrap gun stuns you and tosses you into the air. So he can CC you with his hook, CC you with his primary fire and CC you with his Ult. Should fit right in.

When Hog hooks people, he can either pull them to him or turn sharply to swing them in a direction. They take damage if they collide with something, including other Heroes.

The Devs know that the community is really banking on the Roadhog changes to get Doomfist under control. This would let Roadhog peel him more effectively, which most Heroes can’t do at all.

Jeez, I meant it when we don’t want more CC to the game… jeeze.

I hate this. Shouldn’t ever be rewarded for missing a skillshot / misplaying.

Say that to every Genji

1 Like

doesn’t genji’s swift strike only reset when he gets a kill?

Yeah but it’s little buggy on that determination.

Maybe the hook will become a chargable ability, the longer you charge, the more dmg you do. Hog would have a non instant one shot combo, or a disruption tool with low dmg

take away his hook and give him something else

he is gonna enable orisa pull into hook follow by trap/flashbang/sleep/shield slam.

i DO NOT look forward to playing against cancer orisa/hog/mcree/junkrat/ana/brigit bunker comp

buffing him is really really really bad for the state of the game right now with the amount of character that has CC and actually commonly picked

this CC bunker comp you cant poke without being outpoked either…

I sometimes liked to imagine a hook where it didn’t stun the target, but pulled them into Hog’s shooting range, silenced any movement abilities, and they had to walk far away enough from him to break it. But not terribly far

i sincerely doubt there gonna remove his most important ability. the most likely thing for them to fix the cc issue in the game is create a hero to counter it, not remove it.

then the game will revolve around everyone camping a corner behind orisa’s shield spamming each other for pull->hook ->CC

cuz noone is going to try to engage a team with 5 CC (hook, trap, flashbang, sleep, shield bash)