GreyFalcon appreciation thread ✅

This dude actually spends an insane amount of time making ideas on the forums.

Although I don’t agree with some of them (I doubt anyone would agree with them all), he still shows that he really cares about the game.

Also a genuinely nice person, hardly ever is he actually rude (which is surprising considering 30k posts).

He’s put by far the most effort into trying to make the game better, and I feel like not many people realize this or even acknowledge it.

36 Likes

I actually put in more effort to make the game better by whining at a rate which has never been seen before, while he is busy actually coming up with ideas, I already made a few dozen posts about how queue times are oppressive. He is just simply not on my level. Sorry! :face_with_monocle:

16 Likes

Inb4 grayfalcon

4 Likes

I dont agree with most of his concepts, but he is at least trying to throw ideas out there and is doing more than just rough-drafts to these concepts once he feels he has a bit of support behind the ideas. For that, i applaud them.

I just cant help but feel most of the ideas us forum-goers post on here are consumed by the sheer volume of complaints and troll threads posted to the forum - so it’s hard to know if half of our ideas are even seen by the devs. And at that, how many arent just brushed off as Plat-chat…

7 Likes

Dang, should make a moreheroes appreciation thread.
“Thanks for all the whining you’ve done” LMAO
I think that would suit me more though, I hardly ever see you whine (apart from good ol q times)

Completely agree. Most of the forums is just “FIX THIS!” rather than come up with solutions.

I feel like plat chat is still relatively important, they represent a good portion of the game. They should have some say.

1 Like

You should make an appreciation thread for yourself too :wink:

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter. I have a similar rate of farrrr greater depths.

Giant seas of salt to help season the game

2 Likes

Love most of his ideas , not all . The thing that gets me is I feel like when he knows he has a good idea he tries to force it on people (ie bruiser dps)

And to greyfalcon if you read this I mean no disrespect brother , I’ve much appreciated your dedication to making this game better and giving it so much thought and effort . Like I said love allot of your ideas !

5 Likes

I do give props to him for Main tanks. I am also working on one for supports though lol since I main them lol.

1 Like

As far as I can remember he agrees on the changes that need to happen to Bastion, so he’s good in my books.

5 Likes

Always up to your crazy bastion idea !
(You’ll need your one thread one day when bastion will finally be a viable pick .)
I’ll always be indebted to you for the crusade for bastion as you already know my wife cherishes the guy.

2 Likes

idk what he do thogh

1 Like

claps for Greyfalcon

But eh, I think I’m the biggest whiner on these forums here.

2 Likes

he wants well, but hell is paved with good intentions.

honestly i pity him more than anything because i know he won’t be listened to and he tries with an honest heart and it’s just sad to me.

1 Like

I generally don’t agree with a lot of his ideas tbh

But he has an undeniable passion that I must respect

8 Likes

I do wish the devs at least tried some of his ideas.
He has some great ideas honestly, Not all of them ofc, but at least trying some of them would be nice, This guy basically puts his life into overwatch. It’s quite sad to see the ideas being ignored.

bruh he’s nice and has good ideas but spamming his thread is so annoying

2 Likes

and here we’re balance team only hear and takes note what pros said when it come to balancing the game.

2 Likes

Still waiting…

My head can’t fit in my own fanclub meeting room. How do I have room to appreciate anyone else?

But I kinda miss Icecell6. Best thing to happen to these forums. It’s been a month since he posted last. At ease, soldier.

1 Like