Grav dragon is such a cool combo

That’s not why mass rez was removed. It was because of hide and rez.

2 Likes

Okay, so the problem with that is the Symmetra has to be outside of the Gravity Surge to do this. So…like…she can either help her team and get caught or go off on her own and pull her team out of it, assuming she doesn’t get killed by a flanker.

O great, turrets that can be spammed…Hey Mccree, why aren’t you headshotting the turrets as she throws them like Junkrat nades bro? That’s your job! F this game, it’s becoming a clown circus

hide and rez is still a thing so.

I know, it’s such a cool combo isn’t it? Jokes aside, hopefully it will be nerfed soon. Hanzo gets his ultimate way too often at the moment. Also if you run Reinhardt and Zarya then you have two ways to make use of Dragonstrike and more often :stuck_out_tongue:.

Oh no, you’re getting outplayed by the enemy team using one of the most predictable combos in the entire game.

1 Like

I mean its 2 ults that can be negated for the price of 1

3 Likes

I mean its superobvious when Zarya has or wants to ult, iam commonly watching my team getiing eating eaten by grav while sitting sad in the corner.

Sadly often my teammates dont listen when i say split, so they have their group party afterwards.

(Maybe its obvious to me only because i have over 100h on Zarya, i understand it can be frustrating)

1 Like

Sometimes not even one. Genji can deflect both dragon and grav, and D.va can delete both dragon and grav.

Dm and deflect aren’t ultimates. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

D.va can block Hanzo’s Arrow and as a lot of Mercy mains say… (the ones that would like the revert). Go and look for Hanzo and don’t just let him use his ult out of nowhere.

2 ults cannot be countered by a single one…

Looks balanced.

at least it can be countered by positioning not like genjis ult.

Except it can be countered by positioning. If you position yourself away from Genji/outside of his pov, you’ve successfully countered Genji’s ult by positioning. Wow. :exploding_head:

So it punishes teamplay in a teambased game. Brilliant! /s

Also Pros find this combo boring and skilless. It so boring to see this (and again as Play of the lame) and has not counterplay even with zen when mercy damage boosts the arrow because it deals 200 DMG per tick so in one shots people.

sure, because genji don’t have dash, ult, dash and a giant sword hitbox.

Even grav storm arrows is pretty deadly!

I mean, this sounds like a “you” problem, because I rarely die to ulting Genjis. He’s seriously easy to avoid because of how predictable he is.

Don’t stand all in one place? Play around a potential ultimate like you should be doing anyway?

What makes you think you need an ability to counter it? You can avoid a mass Graviton altogether by playing properly.

3 Likes

Wow, as an Ana I’ve always wanted a baby-sitter to function properly in the game.

Shakes head in despair

This is in reply to the quote from Geoff, not you obviously. :slight_smile:

But doesn’t a team normally group up for a push anyway?