Graphics Settings not changing

I got to graphic settings and try to change them and it says to restart so i do and when i go in the game the settings have changed but they dont change when im ingame. So it says the settings i set them to in the settings but in the actual game theyre still on high settings. Any help?

Have you changed anything to ā€˜settings_0ā€™ file thats located in documents at all?
Open properties of the file and if ā€˜Read Onlyā€™ is checked, uncheck it. Restart your game and it should be good to go (:

sadly didnt work any other fix?

1 Like

It should reset your settings after you change it ingame. If that doesnā€™t work you can always change it through nvidia by going to your library and change the optimise settings

6 days late to this, but you might want to verify the integrity of your game files.

To do this, head over to the Battle.net desktop app, and click Overwatch. There should be a button for ā€œoptionsā€ right under the game title. Click that and then hit ā€œScan and Repairā€.
Doing this usually solves some problems for things that used to work properly but suddenly stopped doing so.

still broken sadlyā€¦