Got banned from competitive

My internet went out the second I joined a match. I was able to get it working again and join the match again but the match auto-cancelled and I was banned.

Really don’t think this is my fault

You should be happy honestly

5 Likes

I lucked out. The game never loaded me into the match and it canceled without punishing me.

why

need more characters

Competitive is pure EVIL

So you got a 10 min comp ban?

How long you been banned for?
If it is longer ban, its not becauise of single disconnect…

5 Likes

Really think it pretty much is if you had internet issues just like you said.

Dont play ranked unless you get it fixed/get better internet.

3 Likes

Unlucky mate. You have nothing to worry about if it’s a rare occasion. If this is happening a lot, then you simply shouldn’t play comp.

It’s been happening sometimes not often enough to get me banned for too long though. This one was a 2 hour ban. I definitely gotta get my internet fixed.

1 Like

Why would you want to play that failed abortion anyway?

^
Right up here is the reason for your ban, you played on bad internet and therefore ruined a match for 5 other people by disconnecting unintentionally. Yes this was your fault, nobody wants people with bad internet on their team.

2 Likes

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

If you are completely season banned (the Competitive Play option is locked with no timer displayed), then that means you have at least six or more games in this season where you left a match. Season bans results in your Competitive Season Results being disqualified and you lose all end-of-season rewards including Bonus Competitive Points. If you get three or more season bans, you will be PERMANENTLY banned from Competitive Play. Competitive Season and Permanent Bans CANNOT BE APPEALED.

2 Likes

I don’t have bad internet and the match literally didn’t even start yet.

The problem is like once a day it just resets

try playing on an event launch and loosing 150sr because of game dc bug.

i wish i could play the game. i really want the skins that will go on lockdown after the event is over but if i play i get banned. there’s just no way to win.
and no i can’t simply just “get better internet”

1 Like