Googly eyes suck, here's why

What kind of April fools is this? Letting turret and shield have eyes but not SENTRY AND TANK BASTION??

UN-BE-LIEVABLE

EVEN TALON SPECIALS HAVE EYES, YET SENTRY BASTION DOESN’T?
They also excluded talon soldiers and random omnics, HOW DARE THEM

(Waiter omnic in retribution has eyes, he’s not random, he’s a good boi, he also has dialog)

8 Likes

Only reason they suck is because they dont help me see. smh

1 Like

I hope this thread content is April Fools, 'cause I LOVED the googly eyes implemented into the game :rofl:

Edit: OH MY WORDNESS, I just took a brief look for myself, and its true! No maitre’d omnics or talon soldiers with the googly eyes!! WHY NOT?!?! Also, I apologize cuz I read the body partly wrong. Still love the eyes though, needed that extra laugh XD

2 Likes

To OP: I personally agree that Sentry and Tank Bastion should indeed be given the googly-eye treatment.

1 Like

Hmm, I do believe I beat you to this click bait topic.

No. Read his post. You guys arent talking about the same thing.

1 Like

Darn you kakka carrot cake! I just made this topic and found out you beat me to it

1 Like

Hmm I was baiting when I made that post. Not sure about this one though.

Uh… This thread’s more of a more chilled out version of yours, respectively.

Is this one serious or a joke too though? Mine was legit a joke.

Oh! Uh, no offense but I took it as a “Nope, I’m out” kind of thread, rather than a funny one.

Mine is a joke that I guess it feels more like a joke

It’s the worst change in Overwatch for ONE SIMPLE REASON:

BOB doesn’t have googly eyes.
Fix that and it will be the best change ever. /s

But seriously, we need GOOGLY EYES for BOB.

As if the prejudice against Bastion wasn’t bad enough, they worsened it by neglecting it, as usual. What is this injustice!?

Lol, I don’t really mind that much

1 Like

Oh it’s most defiantly an April Fools joke I caught on pretty quick and (sebas5823) thought they were being clever :rofl:

Always remember positivity is :key:
:ribbon::reminder_ribbon::ribbon:

2 Likes

I think he doesn’t have in gameplay, but if you go into hero gallery he does have them

Unlike BASTION PEPEHANDS

Baby D.Va also loses the eyes once in her mech