Good fortune and fun await in the Year of the Rabbit seasonal event!

Whatever bot boring arcade needs to go

Fan- favourites huh?

Which fan? Point him out to me specifically.

22 Likes

CTF is an absolute joke and you expect us to play this to get an old skin? Blizzard may be the laziest group of developers in the industry. you could make some very easy changes and maybe make CTF playable. such as giving a random assortment of heros to pick and have it rotate each day or few hours so you don’t have just sym on every team with Hog, junk Torb and what not, and for the love of all things stop allowing picking unlimited tanks ow2 wasn’t designed for that and the devs not looking at that shows they are lazy and do not care as long as the cash shop is working.

5 Likes

this guy gets it

4 Likes

Gotta spend those “end year” bonuses they got from that “turning Overwatch into F2P” achievement, I guess :p…

3 Likes

Let’s look on the bright side here : it takes way less time to grind this event than the Olympus one, before letting it disappear into oblivion as well :sweat_smile:

Geez, just get the PvE done already. You have absolutely ruined your events by offering basically nothing as a reward. I swear whoever came up with all of the hairbrain ideas with cosmetics, microtransactions, and events needs to be immediately fired.

11 Likes

I know a nice but SUPER HELPFUL and SATISFYING for the players April Fools Joke…

Add an option to the shop to buy 1 shop coin for free so that our balance no longer ends with 9 after buying the Gingerbread Bastion skin…

2 Likes

Haha this post still has no heart.

Blizzard you’re a joke!!

1 Like

Cmon blizzard how am I supposed to enjoy the game if I cant get skins I missed out on before without rewardable in game currency! 30 coins really for completing your weekly challenges?? SKINS ARE 1900 COINS

4 Likes

Complete joke… at least produce some good skins and give us the new skins. But just a cheap looking epic and a 2+ year old skin as a free reward… this is not how you make event blizz. Not even for a f2p game.

1 Like

…again, the first 5 comments on a Blizz post. I find it interesting when people talk about lack of communication or listening to feedback and this is what they initially read…? :thinking:

…just an observation…? :thinking:

1 Like

Gee Blizzard, I really appreciate you taking the time to give us new content, and ensuring that the new events are relevant for your existing playerbase that stuck with you during OW1’s down times.

… said no one ever.

3 Likes

It’s the environment Blizz created. When ppl were around and actively communicating things were a lot politer temporarily, and then they all disappeared again and even took that one helpful poster with them.

Announcement posts don’t really count as communication.

3 Likes

Announcemnts are not real communication. We don’t want one-way communication with them. Besides, I likely said what’s true. I wouldn’t be surprised if this game doesn’t do too good.

3 Likes

Ah yes CTF the fan favourite mode/s

4 Likes

Bring back levels and portraits/borders you cowards!!

7 Likes

Oh geez i wonder why :roll_eyes:
It wont matter anyways a certain blue already said they dont take forums seriously and they already have enough bootlickers like certain P user to thank them for useless rewards

1 Like

Guys, don’t waste your time and energy complaining to Blizzard. They live in an echo chamber where it’s still 2009 and their company was about making and maintaining the best games. They will NEVER admit anything is wrong, especially when pointed out by gamers. Now, they only care about the cash register. Giving them your money is validating this scummy behavior, DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME.

12 Likes

Blizzard: “Happy Chinese New Year!”

Also Blizzard: Shuts down in China

12 Likes