Good fortune and fun await in the Year of the Rabbit seasonal event!

Epic fail! Literally nothing new except for one skin and it’s a 10$ recolor. Absolute joke!

18 Likes

So…what about the patch notes?

9 Likes

Bad fortune and despair await in the year of screwing your wallet!

22 Likes

Mhm. Always a pleasure seeing old skins as rewards. would be lovely if they… y’know… were actually new stuff?

27 Likes

Not even, they only released one new LNY skin this year. They somehow made last years event look so much better than this LOL.

7 Likes

Remember guys, they are still working on OW 2 hence the content drought…

…wait what do you mean ow 2 already released?

21 Likes

…Look, I can appreciate that y’all are trying.

Your service has been for new players. When is it going to be anything “new” for OG players?

You’re giving us the same events, and the rewards for grinding the event that’s now stale to us, is a skin we’ve had for years already.

Events feel pointless and it’s just disappointing. When are you going to give OG players something to actually be excited about? It’s certainly never going to be your outrageous shop prices, the least you can do is make the events and rewards actually matter…but you have not been doing that.

Come to think of it, I think that’s the crux of all the issues - balance, content, rollouts, etc. You are ignoring your OG players who are the ones who will call out the immense amount of disappointment that your game and “live-service” model have caused. New players may not know better, but we do. And y’all just really be ignoring us and sticking up a symbolic middle finger to us.

Get it together, man. It’s unfortunate how many fails come after each other.

33 Likes

A crappy echo skin that I already have from previous years, charm, souvenir, and bad name card. GG another failed event that I won’t be participating in. You guys are lucky there isn’t a lot of good new gaming titles right now - cause when there are…bye Felecia.

13 Likes

But no balance patch…okay.

And i already have that ugly Moira skin smh

7 Likes

It didn’t occur to me until you said this but yeah, if there’s any year in which D.Va should’ve gotten a LNY skin, it’s this one.

9 Likes

I love how Moira finally got her rabbit as an emote!!! Oh wait…

7 Likes

Yeah sure, with ONE NEW SEASONAL THEMATIC SKIN that is en EPIC. All the rest are OLD CONTENT.

3 Likes

There are NO NEW SKINS WHATSOEVER!

6 Likes

Live-service model btw

New content coming btw

Same events same skins BUT HEY you can occasionally get a recolored skin that has one new added texture for $10!!!

39 Likes

nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn nerf sojourn

28 Likes

Hey,Clown! Jester,you have done it again,constantly raising the bar for the circus and doing it foolishly.

(directed at the event)

6 Likes

Thank you for releasing a skin that is 2 years old for free.

Whoever is in charge of making these decisions should honestly be ashamed of themselves.

24 Likes

Sweet jesus this is so sad if they think this is worth bringing up.

Facepalm

36 Likes

Another event the same and without any new modes, the devs are still lazy, only 1 new skin, Mei épic.

6 Likes

Thanks for the Non-update “Update”.

22 Likes