Golden weapons are boring time for something new

Come on the game is already 3 years old. We need something new for comp rewards like new skins or Visual effect for weapons like fire,ice or lightning.

2 Likes

The Overwatch Development Team have commented in the past about adding additional rewards in Competitive:

Source: Overwatch Forums

5 Likes

Should have deleted them when they regretted them in the first place, so only people that want to play comp are in comp

I have at least 11 golden weapon this tell nothing about my rank/skill.
This could be cool to be rewarded of a golden gun if we are in the top 1% on a certain hero or something.

At least if not, can we custom our gun ? Like a rainbow one for Bastion. :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

How is over reward to make something new fresh. Actually people will try hard and the games in comp will be more fun. Golden weapons most of the times dont fit with the skins.

1 Like

Congrats for MVP.

They dont want people playing comp just to get rewards. Kinda weird because you have to win in the first place to get said reward, but…

Well why not you have to work hard to get the reward that is the point…

Well, it’s a visual glitch, but they have Ruby, Jade, Emerald, Sapphire weapon colors.

And yet they left the golden guns in. People already play comp not to play comp.

Like everything, they have waited too long doing nothing

Because they can’t just take something earned away. They regret it, but have to live with it.

Yea. Kaplan regretted it like 2 months in. They could have easily removed it then.

And the baby tears would not bug me if they removed it even now lol

It’s not a big deal though.

I know, I agree with you. Just explaining why is all.

1 Like

Just let us mix and match skins and weapon skins already :weary:

2 Likes

This game needs something new. For 3 years almost nothing changed. What about to custom our skins piece by piece .

I mean, I’ve seen the number of players in comp just there for another ugly weapon lol

This was really hard to understand without the comma.

I happen to like the gold haha.

I dont know why this is not a thing still. It will work like gear but without stats Helm,gloves and and…