Gold for everyone!

Only if we can select what items are gold, Not just a simple all or nothing system.
I don’t want my beautiful Moira to become a beacon of tackiness just because others have poor taste.

Why stop at just BOB? All the omnics should become golden, we need gold Bastion, Zen, and especially Orisa (it would almost be like a skin for her :grinning: ) And Echo too once she gets released. Hammond could also use a golden mech, Dva too!

There is so much wasted potential in this :slightly_frowning_face:

We would definitely need this though, just for the few people who are allergic to gold.

1 Like

calm down, it’s not going to kill you…

2 Likes

They changed Hanzo’s beard?

Yeah his casual skin originally had a different beard than what is shown currently

It wouldn’t kill you to leave them be, but yet here we are :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, I only raised the Moira thing because i’ve seen people post about it before.

I just want Sym to have a golden glove/gauntlet because she doesn’t have a victory pose or highlight intro featuring her golden gun and it really annoys me.

The whole Wrecking-Ball should be gold!

Sigh… so much gold… I think that Gold Bob is over the top / excessive.

1 Like

Damn i though you were talking about his new skin lol

just to remind y’all

A lot of people want it but it might look out of place

With Lunar Year 2019 everyone who got a cosmetic this time around bar Ashe got a victory pose that shows off their gold weapons ( she has that one with BOB anyway :roll_eyes:)

Hanzo has a really good one now. Yet, Symmetra is still just holding her fan…

Instead of making everything gold they should give us some unique master skins for certain heroes. Master skins cost should hit around 10k RP. Gold skins are ugly, boring and lazy af.

maybe just have gold skins instead of weapons.

I don’t even see what is the point of customizable weapons if gold is the only variation that can be chosen.

1 Like

I hope Symmetra gets a victory pose, at least, this year that shows off her golden gun. Just use part of the snicker or insignificant emote and it’s done.

Mercy got this treatment for her Parasol pose but you know, we’ve waited 2 and a half years already for something that would take minimum effort.

Bump

just the inconsistencies of Overwatch
I didnt really put high hopes on this kind of matter becasue its really in yourface how they priorities some hero and left some hero to have few or none.

If we get it we get it, it is what it is i guess!

1 Like

there’s a lot of injustice in this world