God Tier Sojourn Legendary

Official upcoming skin. Will easily be her best skin and one of the greatest in this game’s history imo.

Sadly, it appears that the skin will only be available for a limited time by purchasing the “Legendary Overwatch Cup bundle.” With FOMO, forced bundle and I’m assuming an excessive price, it’s like a greatest hits collection of monetization without integrity. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Eh, IMO it’s pretty ugly

25 Likes

Blocked, reported and I’m telling your parents.

11 Likes

Nothing will make up for her personality

It’s comical how they are trying to replace tracer.

12 Likes

Sedna? It’s no Yemaya, but given her Canadian origins, I guess it makes sense to use Eskimo/Inuit mythology here.

1 Like

What a beautiful skin. Really looks incredible and shows exceptional amounts of dedication and hard work to the craft. Laughably, I’ll never be able to see it in game, unless someone else buys it or I emote and feed mid game, but who cares. I look fantastic!

4 Likes

Between this and her new barista skin Sojourn is beating the ugly skin allegations this season :fist:

2 Likes

cant get excited about a shop skin…

13 Likes

couldnt care less about pokemon/digimon themed meme skins in this gAmE that will cost OnLy $25

1 Like

Something occurred to me while I was looking at this… When people request sexy skins, others are quick to say, ‘there are other sites if you want to see that kind of thing.’

Well Blizz are finally adding more fan-servicey skins. But with skin prices in 2023, those ‘other sites’ are now the only place to see them. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh yeah. Barista is adorable.

1 Like

I do like how they keep giving her the impression of a bikini bottom without actually having the guts to do it.

1 Like

And the artist behind the skin said they were finishing polishing it but Blizzard released that picture before they were done.

https://twitter.com/Armando_OW/status/1669444763488260096

1 Like

no skin will change a painfully boring & unoriginal character with a personality worse than cardboard & obnoxious gameplay

they were right to make her the representation of overwatch “2” it really fits

4 Likes

Beauty is subjective to the person observing.

1 Like

They’re making the same mistake with her that they did with Pharah at first. She’s all business/drama and no fun. They need to dig more into what she enjoys outside of work and double down on her being an 80s action movie buff. She already has a spray referencing Predator and her dog’s name is a reference to Robocop. Maybe they could give her some cheesy one-liners inspired by the movies she loves.

Kills a sleeping enemy
“Looks like they were…dead tired.”

After respawning
“I’ll be back.”

2 Likes

Its mid at best. I honestly thought this was in reference to the s6 drama lol

Her butt and thighs are too thick.

What the actual hell did I just read? Surely this must have been a typo. The words “too” and “thick” side by side make such little sense to me they may as well be hieroglyphics.

I’m hoping her animated short will make her less one dimensional.

2 Likes