GOD-TIER PTR Patch Notes

They are absolutley amazing! All these good buffs/QoL changes.

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – February 26, 2019:

7 Likes

I’m just over here sitting in a corner waiting for symmetra buffs ;-;

6 Likes

The Hammond buff is the only change that i dislike, it doesnt help him in ANY way but to be a stall bot.

yea as a new player to this game, really happy to see this is how devs treat their product.

Also a torb one trick was made happy today.

The beam changes to armor are a small buff to her at the very least, but yeah, still hoping for some good changes.

I don’t think they noticed that the beam energy changes nerfed Symmetra… They’ll probably address it on either this PTR or in 1.35…

Actually it seems to be a nerf even though there’s consistency now.

2 Likes

We need this positive energy in the community

1 Like

It helps as an escape tool.

makes him far more fluid to play with.
Also, they finally put a sound when he reloads in ball form. That is a massive qol change.

3 Likes

This is one of the things many hammond players(including myself) requested. Would have been nice to also see an ammo buff but this quality of life change makes him more palatable.

Ah ok. Even then, at high charge, she’ll be melting armored enemies. She just needs some buffs in general.

1 Like

It actually makes him borderline invincible vs a team with no sombra.

Good except symmetra will still be trash

1 Like

The only thing I miss in this patch are Mercy’s HPS increased from 50 to 55 and Symm’s TP deployment time decreased…

Rly… they gave torb armor saying HE NEEDS THIS FOR SURVIVABILITY, but there is defensless symmetra crying in the corner lul

Other than that, I love this patch soooo much!!!