GM1 but not in T500 but GM3 yeah

Hi,

Since the beginning of OW2 with your new ranked system we have bugs everywhere.

And again it’s been there for 6 months and still hasn’t been fixed…

I am GM1 on 3 accounts and I have none in the T500, yet I see very bad GM3 being there, but not GM1, logical?! …

I specify that I have 41 victories, so I did well more than the 25 victories in it to be eligible and that I obviously have a phone number on the account from the start…

Explain to me why I am not and that GM3 with 45% WR they are there and on an account where I have 75% as an example I am not in it?

It seems that some phone numbers do not give the T500…

The ranked (SR) system was really better and without bugs but you prefer to change everything and have 50 bugs without fixing them and the ranked doesn’t make any sense anymore, plat in GM with the recent MMR boost and even before like easier to climb while playing a lot…

Just as I see a lot of Open Q players being in the T500 ranking, but if you look at the careers I don’t see many having the T500 logo, proof of a bug again.

Screenshot acc https:// goopics. net/i/97j3yg
Screenshot T500 : https:// goopics .net/i/2am0p5

4 Likes

Hi, I also have the same issue. I’m currently GM1 with a really high win rate and I’m not top 500. It’s super frustrating.

3 Likes

How many games won do you have?

Same question

1 Like

Are they wins because they changed it to wins not just games

1 Like

Ya im not saying its not. all im saying is they messed up the start of the season it fight be using old peoples ranks in the leader board

1 Like

Hi Domicci, I’ve just won my 25 games on support and gm1 and not top 500.

1 Like

Another season, another opportunity to leave the missing Top 500 placement bug unaddressed. How surprising.

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

same i am masters 2 on open queue with phone number and 63 games played but there are still diamond 4 that are on leaderboard but not me

There was a discussion about the issue of not appearing on the Top 500 leaderboards on the megathread which discusses a few potential solutions to your problem. I’ll link it here: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs - #301 by DoorlessCal-2345.