Give Zen some Clothes from the Omnic Aetria in Numbani

Thread. He could use some new skins that are cool but easy to make. Keep his default look but make him a fashion icon :bikini::lipstick: :nail_care:

7 Likes

Turns out googling “Zenyatta fashion” comes up with some great stuff :ok_hand:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dtg-HZJVAAIF8MF.jpg

10 Likes

The second one looks like it could work, maybe. The rest of those look hilariously out of place.

3 Likes

What the heck did I just look at?

3 Likes

We can’t get even the canon Shambali clothing on him, he’ll forever be walking around in tattered clothing. :pensive:

I want all of those skins.

2 Likes

We see him back at the shambali monestary in the overwatch 2 trailer so you never know. That might be his overwatch 2 look :wink:

1 Like

That was not the Shambali Monastery, that was India.

It’s also not his OW2 look. We see Torbjorn and Bastion in that trailer, but they are in their OW1 outfits.

1 Like

How do you figure it was in india when the room has same furniture that the shambali use, omnicode texts hanging from walls and zenyatta literally says “I knew you would return one day” and Genji answers with “It’s good to be back”, implying they have a place they have occupied before to return to.

Nepal is right next to india though, so it makes sense that Genji would travel through india to get to nepal or that the environment and architecture might be somewhat similar.

2 Likes

The narration of Zenyatta saying “I knew you would return one day” is being said on a new map, one that was not officially announced during the presentation like Gothenburg or Monte Carlo. From the rest of the trailer as well as the “What’s Next” panel, we can see that it was a new map set in India that is still unannounced.

Like how Echo was unannounced, I have been expecting that we will get that map before Overwatch 2 comes out.

Yet it doesn’t mean the part where genji meets up with zenyatta again happens in that india map specifically and the narration and scene change makes little sense if it did. India map might just be their destination, but it remains to be seen.

All this is off topic though when talking about what clothes he could wear. And I do hope that Zenyatta gets upgraded looks for ow2, the omnic is neglected enough as it is.

2 Likes

My post wasnt clear. I was trying to say that shambali clothing may be his overwatch 2 look because of what nere said and because its clearly a shambali related map. India or nepal regardless.

1 Like

Very perceptive of you. I think Zen will definitely get new clothes for his updated look. I mean, what else can they do? Omnics’s don’t exactly grow hair or get wrinkles.

2 Likes

Hopefully in Anniversary event, he can wear something fashionable.

2 Likes

I think it doesn’t fit his character. Zenyatta is too modest to wear things like that.

Although these outfits are FIRE :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Idk, he does pull them off extremely well, Zenyatta in that evening dress would have Genji and other omnics like :flushed:

1 Like

Zenyatta somehow pulls off a dress plus a tuxedo incredibly well in every single fanart I’ve seen. :smile: Not sure if it’s because he’s all leg. :thinking:

Give my fav omnic boi some more clothes. I wanna see some fashionyatta. :clap:

1 Like