Give Your Main A New Ability

Absolutley

Symmetra can now make doors for archways etc. that teamates can use but enemies must shoot down. 2000hp.

Bastion has tank mode on E with a duration and cooldown and ultimate is overboost increasing firerate and gaining a damage shield.

Zenyatta gains new dps ultimate, shoots all orbs at once at about half the rate of fire as shooting 1 in a small circle, no ammo used.

I can now res multiple players at the same time. Up to 5.

Initially I wanted it to just remove the cooldown on all characters
but then I realized Mercy would have an 8 second rez and kept her very much in mind when I was deciding on this ability. Even switching it to half would make it a 15 second rez which still seems a bit much. If it halved the cooldown, then I’d say just make it a maintain ability that just speeds up the doubles the cooldown rate rather than take a fixed amount off, that would be more balanced I think.

I’m calling it Overclock, I’m also assuming it has the same cast time as Hack and the same cooldown as well. Could also move the health pack hacks to this ability (so you have to choose between hacking health packs and hacking allies).

The idea is, because hero stacking isn’t possible, Sombra allows you stack a hero. Roadhog for example has 8 second cooldowns. Sombra can’t heal Hog, but could enable him to top himself off at any HP. He also has double hook, so running Sombra and having her pocket Roadhog would be as close to running double Roadhog as you can get. It wouldn’t be OP, though, because say you have a Hog/Orisa combo. You have to pick one or the other to Overclock, so you can get double halt or double hook, but you’re only going to get that halt/hook combo once.
That would be strong synergy, she could also have weak synergies with characters like Zenyatta, who has no cooldowns. It could also give like a 5 second bonus to ult charge rate to be somewhat useful for characters like these, or if all their CDs are active.
Tracer would be weak too because she already has three blinks and would only get one out of it, and recall is on a 12 second cooldown so she wouldn’t get double recall either. This is why Sombra’s stealth and damage would need a severe nerf, though. Make her easier to locate and force her to retreat if threatened so she can’t pocket Tracer indefinitely like that.

Sorry I know that’s a lot of words I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this.

mercys ult becomes a global heal. healing everyone for 200 health instantly, but he ult charge is increased

Moira
Fading through allies heals them for 50 hps for 3 seconds. Fading through enemies does 20 dps for 3 seconds.

A Force wall ability for symmetra, a girl needs her space, ya know? something that knocks back enemies.

Moira

New Passive: Reserve Tank

Once Moira has a full Biotic Energy tank or by using damage orb, she can fill a secondary tank of biotic energy. Up to three Tanks can be stored and can only be used once full. A sound clip will play if Moira uses this ability.
Moira can use these Tanks in varying way using the reload key:

• Reserve (Requires 1 Tank)
    Once Moira’s Biotic energy is <10%, she can use the reload key to instantly restore all Biotic energy. This can be toggled to be automatic when empty in settings.
  • Grasp Boost (Requires 1 Tank)
    While Moira has >10% energy in her tank, she can use the reload key to boost her Biotic Grasp healing by 50% for 4 seconds.
  • Orb Boost (Requires 2 tanks)
    While selecting which Biotic orb to use, she can boost the total healing of healing orb to 600 or the total damage of damage orb to 400. (DPS, HPS and duration are unaffected. Tanks are refunded if orb is not thrown.)
  • Coalescence boost (Requires 3 tanks)
    While using Coalescence, Moira can boost her HPS to 160, DPS to 90 and extend the duration of the ultimate by 3s. (The sound clip is different for this)

Mercy

Valkyrie

• Now resets Mercy’s health to 100% upon activation of Valkyrie.

Developers Comment: We saw that when Mercy needs to get out of ennemy’s hands because of a bad situation, she needed a bit of help, this small quality of life buff should help her getting back to her teammates.

1 Like

Isnt this what her teleporter already does?

junkrat alredy have red button… but it does small BOOOM :frowning:

RMB option for when she has a pistol equipped.

Animation: Mercy holds the pistol above her head and holds the trigger. A giant ball of Caduceus energy forms at the pistol’s tip and after 0.4 seconds a 7m and 14m wave of energy are released simultaneously.

Usage: has a 15 second cooldown. Takes about 0.5 seconds to use with a 0.5 second downtime for her pistol only (can use abilities/staff swap/etc 0.1 second after using the ability).

Effect: any enemy in the 7m are knocked on to the ground (to perform an instant get-up animation). Allies within the 14m AoE receive a burst of 50hp and are immune to status effects for 1 second.

No no, thank you for putting the time to type all this out. It’s an interesting suggestion. Would you do anything else to her though? In this game, “Support” means healing (which is dumb), so she’d probably need another form of healing in order to be considered a support. Overall though, I like the idea.

Cool idea, but it seems underwhelming for an ult.

So bascially she becomes poisionous to enemies? Neat

But how will she kill them with her beam? She’d need to disable rather than knock them back.

That is a brilliant, and well thought out idea! It changes the entire scope of her gameplay, forcing more management of her resources for better gameplay later on.

I was talking about new abilities, not buffing heroes XD. Although I do like the suggestion. I’ve found many situations where I tried to ult to get out of them, but die instantly anyway, wasting Valk.

… You make a good point, I never thought about that lol.

Interesting 0.0

2 Likes

Passive: Where the fun in playing fair?

“Whenever sombra is listed in overwatch patch notes and slated to be nerfed, she hacks blizzards system and removes the change from the patch. - Note: This ability can only proc once every 6 seconds”

Give DVa a Defense Matrix

[Insert name]
Moira throws an orb, looking like a smaller healing orb, to an ally, like Brigitte does with repair pack/like Ana with her nano, and gives them temporarily 50 more HP to their total health pool. The extra HP will vanish after 10-20 seconds.

Well I don’t think it should be that big. The projectile itself would be around the size of Zarya’s alt fire, but the affected range would be umm…idk around the size of a Pharah concussive blast? Like you start feeling the slight pull at that range. It would look like a small balck hole and the affected area could look like debris spinning around it and kinda distorting the area.

And I want to be clear it’s not that characters inside of it have all of their movement slowed, they can turn and shoot at a normal speed, it’s that when fighting against the pull of the ability it makes you walk at a slower pace, since it’s pulling you in.

And the funnest thing about it is it attracting projectiles. I bet it would be very hard to code. But it’d be cool to make trickshots from corners, have your projectiles curve in different radius depending how close you’re shooting your projectile to the center of the ability.

Yeah that is a really cool ability that a lot could be done with

1 Like

Torb - Sticky turret

The turret can now stick to the sides of walls or to ceilings.

Well no, but I don’t think she’d need it, she’s still hacking health packs so she’d pair well with dives. Yeah they’re running to health packs but if you’re keeping their CDs low they’re surviving longer without them.

You could also put her in a death ball and pair her with, say, Ana who would effectively be solo healing, but she could also cut down on her nade/sleep CDs. So while Ana would effectively be solo healing she also no longer needs to choose between friendly nade and anti-nade, she can now toss out two relatively quickly. So, yeah, she’s solo healing, but her job as healer is made easier with Sombra on the team.