Give us Shockwave Bastion! (Overwatch x Transformers collab)

With the upcoming Overwatch x Transformers collab, there has been lots of talk about Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee etc. But there is one character combination that is literally perfect: Shockwave Bastion!

Both have the one eye, both have a cannon as an arm, both don’t speak much, and as a cool twist they represent opposites of the same robot concept: where Bastion is innocent and tormented, Shockwave is cold and calculated. Hell, one of Shockwave’s alt modes even is a tank! They were made for this collab!

Make it happen Blizzard!!!

I want Starscream Pharah but everyone is hating on her so hard right now.

Buying Megatron Ramattra asap though.

I can see that, but if we’re going off the 80s Transformers (the real and better version) Bastion could be Galvatron.

I can totally see that! But I based most of my idea off of the G1 look (though as you probably meant, his alt mode is not a tank). I would’ve put visual reference in my post but apparently Blizzard doesn’t allow you to post images in forum posts. Put the two next to eachother yourself and the resemblance is amazing, especially for G1 with the smaller cannon fitting better proportionally with Bastion. I love the Galvatron idea, but considering Ram is already confirmed to be Megatron, it’s unlikely we’ll see Galvatron.

As a Bastion player I’m kind of anxious about him NOT getting a skin for this collab. Knowing Blizzard they’ll fumble this and decide against giving Bastion, a hero that literally transforms a transformer skin.

It’s a no brainer that Bastion should get a transformer skin, but if we’re thinking from a business perspective giving Bastion any kind of collab skin would be a bad idea. Not enough people main Bastion or play him enough to warrant buying a store skin for him.

This is the same reason unpopular heroes like Bastion, Torb and Sym will need to wait years before it’s their turn to get a mythic skin. They’re making mythics for the popular heroes first because they make the most $$$.

I suppose this is the unfortunate reality.

I feel like Bastion should have a Drift skin, or a bumble bee skin.

In terms of funny ults, maybe bastion should explode into pieces like bumble does in one of the movies and re-assembles knocking out and damaging everyone around him.

I’m so glad I was wrong on this. Bumblebee Bastion looks amazing and adorable oh my god I cannot wait for tomorrow

No Ball Unicron skin. Stylo made us dream :sadge: