Give Mercy a R ability

True,never said she was the best choice though,just that she fits the comp better.Zen just takes her role to amp dmg,Id rather have 6 people deal more dmg to 1 person than 1 person dealing more dmg to 6 people

1 Like

Iā€™d take that. Get rid of the stupid Mateo bubble blaster and let me dual wield staff and deagle or a MAC-10.

Mercy automatically regens health after not taking damage a few seconds, and is one of the most mobile heros, with the easiest to use healing, she doesnā€™t need buffs to her survivability

1 Like

Uh letā€™s bind it to a key that isnā€™t reload that my hand can easily reach.

Just name the ability healing overload so that makes sense to bind it on the R key.

I donā€™t think it works like that anymore, Brig is an off healer and she has an even worse defensive ult than Moira. :man_shrugging:

Brig is the anomaly. :3

Albeit, imo, Brigā€™s ultimate sustains way better than Mercyā€™s ultimate. Like, it can keep people alive way better than Mercyā€™s Valk. But I get your point. Tbh, I just hate Valkyrie. :man_shrugging:t4:

So how would she reload her pistol if R is taken?

Assuming R is not a staff only ability.

This game doesnā€™t need more healing. Pleaseā€¦

R ability is only available when her staff is equipped. When she uses her pistol, she reloads like normal.