Give mcree a horse

Mcrees roll does nothing and giving him more mobility like something as simple as a horse would be much better and more fun to use because his roll only moves him up about a foot and it really makes no difference

25 Likes

Lmao wait for ppl saying uhhh mcreee is perfectly fine. Smh

5 Likes

And his horse has HP as well and to get Mccree you need to kill the horse first but be careful because he can make that horse explode and call a new horse after that…

No but seriously an “escape ability” with a horse who takes the damage instead of Mccree could be interesting. Although I doubt that would look cool with 0 cast time (you cannot suddenly sit on a horse). And with cast time it loses its emergency escape character.

12 Likes

Make the horse a dreadsteed from wow and I’m down.

1 Like

better tiny robotic pony! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Add a mini game where different heroes race on different vehicles, basically Overwatch Mario Cart.

McCree has a horse
Ana has a rascal mobility scooter
76 has a golf buggy
Sombra has a Tron bike
Hog and Junk get their motorbike and sidecar
Mercy gets an ambulance
Torb gets his turret but he’s bolted rockets to it
Sym gets a car made out of light
Genji and Hanzo get tiny dragons
Orisa finally gets to use her legs like a horse

Edit:

Torb rides Brigitte like in her spray
Winston sat inside a big tire just rolling it
Dva’s mechs legs get replaced by wheels
Zarya on one of those manual railways carts where you push up and down
Mei sprays ice in front of her and surfs on it

We now just need Zen, Doom, Widow, Moira and Reaper. Tracer, Rein and Pharah too, their abilities could work but I’d rather have something more wacky.

15 Likes

Mcree would summon a horse outta nowhere and ride off for five seconds. The horse can be killed has a cooldowns of ten seconds.

Easy Mcree buff!

3 Likes

Guys, come on, McCree already has a horse in the game, her name is Orisa, and he loves her very much, how do y’all keep forgetting this?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

McCree’s strength lies in his dueling ability thanks to the damage output of his weapon (hell, his roll reloads his weapon, allowing him to dish out even more damage). However, I think this is balanced out by his low mobility. In my opinion, adding the horse would certainly remove McCree’s weakness and potentially make him too powerful.

1 Like

McCree should be able to ride Orisa. No… McCree should be able to ride anyone!

“Everything can be ridden. And everyone!”

He kicks them with his spurs and they get a speed boost.

7 Likes

I don’t know why, but now I really want a McCree CGI short with him on a horse. Make it look all cool like a Western with western rattle snake music.

5 Likes

Make Overwatch like Paladins

6 Likes

Give McCree a sassy Omnic horse that talks.

Let it ride straight up walls to get McCree onto high ground.

Make sure Roadhog makes weird noises when he gets ridden.

2 Likes

Make his ult dual wield Gunzerker for maximum yee-haw!

1 Like

now i’m imagining mccree with a horse. Or mccree riding orisa. That’ll be fun.

1 Like

meanwhile a certain cowboy bebop episode comes to mind… bless your heart for triggering such a memory lmao

Spike Spiegel skin please.

I’m just gonna go all-in and say make McCree a Centaur.

1 Like