Give Ana camouflage ability

Devs do not want to give her mobility, so why not double down on her stationary playstyle? After crouching for 2 seconds she enters camouflage mode that turns her invisible and slowly regenerates her HP. She will be able to use primary (harder to trace back to her) fire at the expense of accuracy or use scope for more risky but accurate healing (it leaves trail that leads back to her), this gives some purpose to having both hitscan and projectile shots. Damage and movement turns camouflage off and after that it goes on the cooldown.
Maybe limit amount of shots that can be fired in that mode or put it on timer, if it sounds too OP without those.

9 Likes

I like it for a short timer, like 5 second duration max, and if she has to be stationary or it ends early.

This sounds good, but as soon as you shoot you shouldn’t be invisible anymore.

1 Like

I’d prefer a passive that allows her to heal maybe 5 dmg for every round left in the chamber upon reload.
A stationary Ana is a dead Ana. Even if you are Bastian style invisible (immobile)

Besides, sleep dart ambushing is already a thing, this would legit make it easier to pull off and make her OP.

Did we learn nothing from Sombra? I don’t want us Ana mains to get nerfed into oblivion after this kinda thing goes live.

2 Likes

Removing the tracer on her scoped healing shots would seriously help hide her position.

I like this one except it will become hard to counter her if she is shooting me without trails.

It’d be better if she wasn’t invisible like Sombra, but more like transparent.

The best would be a “watery” effect where she’s located, I think the accurate term would be distortion.

2 Likes

I like this idea! It would also encourage me to remember that crouch is a thing. XD

I advocated the same thing some time ago. Maybe if they gave Ana a Ghillie Suit she wouldn’t be so easy to dive. One sniper already has a nest to shoot from. Why can’t the other have some kind of camo gear to stealth from in the back unseen? It just makes sense to me too.

No just the healing shots. Currently she’s punished for being at range and doing her job.

Attacking the enemy should still have a tracer.