Getting some server lag

Can confirm, PS4 version of the game has no stuttering issues.

2 Likes

PS5 here
Same issue
HUGE FPS DROPS across the game.

1 Like

Yep, PS5, borderline unplayable.

Also have the PC version: no issues there.

This is a PS5 specific issue, for sure.

1 Like

Any devs seeing this ??? This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Game is bad on FPS for the PS5 only it seems

1 Like

Apparently it’s being investigated but they’re vague on the details

There’s not even a specific mention of the PS5 and that’s where I see all the complaints coming from. It’s pretty late so I doubt they’re going to do anything about it today. There goes my daily challenges and the start of my weeklies…

It’s not a small issue either, the game is literally unplayable with the stuttering in the hero gallery, character select, and all the in-game menus.

6 Likes

I feel you man… Hopefully tomorrow it’ll be fixed.

1 Like

I find it wild that WoW had hotfixes implemented 2 hours ago yet this issue still persists… kind of disturbing that PSN users downloaded the S8 update, signed in then proceeded to purchase the Battle Pass only to discover that the game is unplayable on the PlayStation platform… if Xbox users were experiencing this, you better believe Phil Spencer would be on it and ensure that a hotfix would be in the works immediately.

7 Likes

I’m also having major lag issues ever since the new season
update to the point where I can’t even tell what’s happening. I’m on PS5 and it’s really bad

1 Like

Same here. On PS5 and there are constant drops in fps

1 Like

The frame drops make it unplayable, a real shame with the fact that they now have so much extra revenue from replacing unlocking cosmetics with just purchasing them yet they still don’t do play tests on all platforms before dropping a patch

4 Likes

Ps5, same issue. Was having strange lag spikes before this update but now it’s just unplayable

1 Like

Totally forgot Microsoft owns blizzard now… makes sense why it’s only PS5 now…

6 Likes

Same here. I don’t even want to play because I can’t play the game properly

4 Likes

Literally unplayable on PS5. So upset beyond belief and I busted my butt to get on tonight and now this. Just awful.

7 Likes

same issue here, on ps5 as well…

3 Likes

This is bs watch me get reported in 8 bit still getting Kiri POTG what is happening

1 Like

Yah i am seeing the same. Decided to try the game again after a long hiatus and experience lag and framerate drops on the ps5 as well.

1 Like

Same issues. Frame rate drops on Ps5. Waste of battle pass since can’t really play.

5 Likes

Same issue. PS5. Awful stutter and lag. Near unplayable- player performance really suffers, not fair to player or (especially) the team.

2 Likes