Getting randomly disconnected

Since the event started I keep getting randomly disconnected from matches. Everzthing is going fine when suddenly every other player like freezes or “gets stuck” in a running animation at one place and after cca 5 seconds I get disconnected to the menus, then to the loading screen where I get a red message about losing connection and then put back in menus. It’s not an internet problem because when this happens my teammates can still hear me on discord and it actually happened to them few times too. Most often it happens when we’re playing the Storm rising mission and when it does I have an option to join the game back but I get kicked immediately again with a message saying I’ve been removed for inactivity. Is this happening to anyone else?
Also, since the update a thing that annoyed me some time before came back and is happening a lot more often - when I am in a hero select screen in a quickplay or competitive match and I select my hero it gets unselected as soon as the timer ends and I have to pick it again. It’s not a big deal or anything but it’s kinda annoying when it happens every second game.

You’d be better off contacting support.