Getting kicked while entering a match

Por segunda ocasión esta temporada, me aparece el error “Error al conectar con el servidor” justo al inicio de la partida, por lo que me manda directamente al menú principal al encontrarla y por ende, se cancela la partida y me penalizan con 50 puntos (En este caso, ya dos horas). A pesar de eso, puedo seguir hablando con mi equipo y nunca pierdo la conexión.

Twice this season, I got the error “Failed connection to server” just after me and my team enter a match, wich sends me straight to main menu with the “Return to match” option while cancelling the game an penalizing me. All of this despite me still being able to talk to my friends in voice chat. So now I got a two hour penalization with minus 50 points.

2 Likes

I have also been dealing with this issue constantly this season. Usually it’s when my client disconnected on accident when I’m in queue. I will then have to reload my client and restart my comp queue where I start at 0:00 time. I wait the usual time for queue and then it starts and people can message in team chat but I will not enter the game and I will instead get a “Failed connection to server” error. I will then get a penalty for not entering the game and lose points.

1 Like