Getting banned/silenced for no reason

So i play against a full stack and dey were quite obnoxious , abusive towards me and other teammates . So i try to deascalate that and guess what They all report me together and imideate action has been taken . Wtf blizzard . How is this system fair ? So they can set on me and talk bullshiet i cant defend myself

2 Likes

You know that system counts only one report per game right? So it doesnā€™t matter if 1 person reports you or 9 people reports you. It still counts as one.

So yeah, there is part to this story you are not telling us.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s how the system works IF itā€™s working correctly. It still only counts as one IF the system is working correctly. Blizzard systems never suffer from bugs like disconnect bugs that instaban accounts, right?

Certainly couldnā€™t be something overly aggro with reports right?

4 Likes

I have a feeling we are starting to see suspensions for those who ā€œafkā€ and throw games instead of leaving and now claim they did nothing or there is ā€œno reasonā€.

1 Like

Eventually a lot of players are going to get actioned, like you, and only then are you going to say, ā€œWait a second, something might be wrong here!ā€ Itā€™s coming. :eyes:

Thatā€™s not the proper place to report bugs then

Well go get them forum cop.

Sure bud, weā€™ll see.
Donā€™t hold your breath though :rofl:

They went into it hoping to have a reason to report their opponents. Match chat is a huge problem for stack games. As it was for spectators.

(As it also is for everybody, but some people are still not ready for that discussion).

the system is not fair. its literally just based on reports. svb made a video exposing very condecending tweets from ā€œheads of customer supportā€. i imagine the recent ban/silence obsession is entirely on them and their power trip. literally discord mod mentality.

Where else are we supposed to report it? Because your wasting time and energy contacting customer support. If you get a human-which youā€™d have better luck getting a leprechaun without kicking up a major fuss-they almost always have nothing to say.

Copy and paste answers

2 Likes

If only place named ā€œbug reportā€ would exist on this forumsā€¦ Such an oversight from Blizzard \s

Yeah, and that gets about as much result as contacting CS.

Besides the topic isnā€™t just about the bug itself, itā€™s the fact thereā€™s no concrete system for getting false flags removed. The entire thing is a mess

Because here you will get better resultsā€¦ yeah i can see it now. Devs are here constantly and will see it in no timeā€¦

Look, you donā€™t have to like people bringing up the topic, but if youā€™ve got nothing better than condescension your about as helpful as you think we are.

Itā€™s not condescensionā€¦

I am just pointing out things that should be obvious to everyone.

1. What people think are false bans, almost never turn out to be false bans. It turn out to be legit bans, but banned people donā€™t want their behavior against the rules. Like recent tipics crying about bans for profanity.
  2. If it is a bug, posting it here achieves nothing.
  3. People that donā€™t break CoC arenā€™t getting banned.

The only ā€œproblemā€ with the system is that people that are banned donā€™t think they deserve it. But they do.

And thatā€™s not the fault with the system, but with players that didnā€™t read CoC or didnā€™t understood it.

See thing is, I personally wouldnā€™t care if I hadnā€™t recently had something happen. Granted it wasnā€™t a ban I just got the equivalent of a ā€˜stern talking toā€™

Thing is, when I contacted someone about it? They said it was for ā€˜voice chat abuseā€™

Bearing in mind of course Iā€™m someone who has to communicate through sign language. So itā€™s literally impossible for me to be saying things for that to even be applicable.

This system is screwy. Iā€™m not accusing them of doing something malicious, least in my particular case, but the fact that they couldnā€™t even worry about fixing a comp disconnect bug before they rushed these stricter penalties to the live game? That should tell you all you need.

Theyā€™ve got their priorities twisted. And itā€™s always the same 4-5 people on here who go to bat for the dev team when people call them out. Are some people full of it? Sure! But the fact that some of yā€™all seemingly canā€™t even allow for the possibility that people are getting punished for nothing is wrong to me.

I donā€™t have 15 accounts to play with. I have the same account, like the ā€˜code of conductā€™ says is how itā€™s supposed to be. A single account Iā€™ve put 7+ years into and have loads of cosmetics that all go bye-bye if something worse happens because of this clown show of an automated system.

Ping spamming or voice line spamming is also considered VC abuse. I am fairly sure of that

Yeah, well I donā€™t do that either. The person I spoke to specifically said ā€˜reports regarding things you said and I basically had to spend a good couple hours, through my fiancĆ©, explaining itā€™s literally not possible for that to have happened.

Again. Iā€™m not saying blizzard did something maliciously at least to me. But the point stands, when you have a mostly automated system, stuff is going to fall through the cracks.

1 Like

LOL atleast they told why you were suspended.

Iā€™m suspended until May 08th and after multiple support tickets, Blizz still hasnā€™t given me a reason why I should be suspended for an entire month.