Get rid of Open Que

Look, I’m tired of you hiding your mistakes Blizzard. You made Echo and instead of fixing your mistake, you make open que.

Stop. Just STOP. Get rid of her stupid @#@ ult. I don’t know who thought they were being creative by making it, but they really really weren’t. Focus on actually FIXING your game.

4 Likes

Blizzard and all the players (self included) who like it, and deep down inside, you: no

8 Likes

It’s just dumb imho. They made it for the sake of one character existing. They do that stuff ALL the time! I don’t want to encourage that childish behavior! “This is an issue, so let’s try to not fix that and adjust something else in the game”

1 Like

You do realize that we had open queue for like 18 seasons rigth?

What do the hell are you talking about anyway, if you dont like it, dont play it…:slight_smile: :roll_eyes:

24 Likes

Yeah, and they got rid of it cause they wanted to actually stabilize a meta into the game. But “funny enough”, they bring Echo into the game and it comes back?

They didnt go to role q because of the meta. And how is echo related to open q? I dont get it.

11 Likes

As stupid of a hero that echo is. Much like doom. Hammond. Sigma.

Open q has nothing to do with echo.

I play all role q and just let players play open q who cares.

If there is any one thing that needs to be fixed in overwatch it’s honestly sigma.

2 Likes

I agree about the Sigma thing. Honestly, almost all the tanks are trash compared to Reindhart and Reindhart. Despite the roster being so short, certain tanks are practically a necessity or just useless unless under certain circumstances. Meanwhile, DPS has a crapload of options and healers… Well, actually healers are in similar boat.

You complain cause someone probably destroyed you on echo. She’s a cool character. What’s more frustrating is the current borb meta.

3 Likes

On god my man borb is so broken

Nah. I haven’t played against her that often. I’m more complaining cause every time Blizzard does something, they have to hide their mistakes or never fix them, but instead manipulate the whole damned game. I think Echo is a waste of a design, but dealing with her’s been easier lately.

Echo isn’t broken…

1 Like

Get rid of Role Queue. Open is SO much better.

5 Likes

Open Queue is hot, frothy garbage. it’s absolutely terrible. Playing it is like trying to eat a bucket of donkey teeth.

it’s also optional, so if you enjoy the taste of donkey teeth, it’s there for you, and if you don’t, you have the more palatable human foot that is role queue.

3 Likes

Everyone competitive and all top 500 streamers play role q. there’s a reason for that.

That being said I’m glad you enjoy open q. It’s just not better from a competitive standpoint.

do you have any data to back this claim up, for example a statement from each individual in “Everyone competitive and all top 500 streamers” that clearly states that they only play 222?

I understand and accept that this is your honest opinion; but the above is stated as if it were fact, and many of us (myself included) prefer role-less queue modes

3 Likes

RQ was made for DPS. Stop crapping all over the tanks and support who don’t want to hear it anymore.

2 Likes

Someone fill me in. What is a “Borb” meta?

1 Like

Watch top 500 streamers all well known ones play in Role q. That’s just fact and they believe role q is more competitive. Regardless that is there and mine opinion. Like I said is a reason ml7, xqc, emongg, Jake, samito, gale, warn, surfour etc play in role q only. They may play open q off stream. Xqc, emongg, Jake, samito, gale, surfour have stated it out right. Gale is very competitive and wouldn’t wait 38 minutes for role q if he didn’t hate open q.

Regardless of your preference of it doesn’t make it more competitive that’s your opinion this is mine and the well known top 500 streamers as well.

that sounds like - even if data were provided to support the statements above - just a few people feel this way.

there are lots of folks who feel the opposite

::shrug::

2 Likes