Get ready for your day of reckoning–Reaper’s Code of Violence Challenge is here!

Cool skin but who care? Give back to us the experimental patch pls. I enjoyed the game finally and what happened? One skin and a little story ruined my fun!

1 Like

On one spray you can basically see his face.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize they were going to take away the ExC with this patch, that’s surprising considering how recently they balance patched it. Seems like there was no harm in letting it sit for a while since that’s all the new content there is.

1 Like

So now we know that Ashe will work with Overwatch, just like what we’ve seen before in Blizzcon…

It was looking better on the artworks tbh.

Wheres the overwatch 2 news that people said was happening this month? Or are all of the CC you had those NDA meetings with rused and abused?

5 Likes

These kind of events are just a pathetic attempt to force players with unhealthy skin obsessions to come back suffer through 9 games in fear of missing out.

What could induce some real interest in the game is if you would actually stick to your several promises of more openness about development and upcoming stuff. But I guess those promises were only aimed at the content creators, let the rest of us desperately try to figure out what they are so damn positive about, from what I gathered it was something big mid feb?

2 Likes

The amount of people who have no idea how game development works, and the amount of unnecessary vitriol in this thread is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s my place to share this feedback, but…this lore did not make me feel like there was the same level of depth, consideration, and lore that the others did.

It just feels like a shallow backstory with poorly thought-out lore. Ana’s, Soldier’s, even Cole’s had a significant level of depth that made their characters complex and robust. Reaper’s seems forced and…really unimaginative.

1 Like

yes.
maybe 1000 times.
Like 24 days ago: “In the upcoming weeks we have exciting OW news”

Overflop

Yes they said that (well mostly said that as it was WoW and OW), but the fun fact about that time frame is that it holds true this week, next week, and even the following week.

+ratio*

20characters

1 Like

Nobody said “exciting.”

Reaper moving in Wraith Form at 0:17 reminds me of those animated comedy skits in youtube of him lmao

bro i can i recreate that just using replay viewer in custom games.

Well you have to make sure everyone is coordinating, and you camera positions are good

Also there was some Highlight intro in it as well

1 Like

Overwatch community : “I’ll take any content at this point, just give us anything”

something new gets released

IOverwatch community : “This isn’t what I wanted, give us something else.”

This community sucks :metal:

I dont see you making skins. Get a job with blizzard and do better and show us then.

The lack of OW2 news is sad but I read the short story and it slaps ngl