Get ready for your day of reckoning–Reaper’s Code of Violence Challenge is here!

OK, new skin pseudo event. Will try to contain my excitement.

Look at that, I succeeded.

11 Likes

This is actually a hint to the release date of the OW2 beta because…

Nice skin but Who cares… This Is not content, let’s be real you Just buying time hoping this Will calm down someone. Every day the situation Is getting worse and OW Is getting more and more treated as a joke and a meme.

15 Likes

Skin for a hero nobody plays cuz hes so bad .
YAAY!

1 Like

Can we like
Get overwatch 2 news
Please?

16 Likes

Skin looks weird as hell :skull:

1 Like

you’ll get nothing and like it

7 Likes

Skin’s nice. Now imagine if it wasn’t completely overshadowed by the lack of news about OW2 XD

13 Likes

i dont get why people call paladins unpolished when blizzard releases this tho

6 Likes

Enjoying this game is like being the dog and told by your owner that you’re going to get food only for them to never bring said food. :crying_cat_face: cat for example

2 Likes

I like the skin, I like the hero.
I am not happy about no Ow2 news, too.

4 Likes

“Get ready for meaningless filler content so we can stall any OW2 news for even longer”

FTFY

4 Likes

Read the room Devs- people don’t care about an updated skin at this point.

7 Likes

Yawn. Hit me up when there’s an actual content update and i don’t have to dig through
‘social media platforms’ or rely on hearsay from whoever i come across.

What’s an official forum and website for exactly, right?

Now please ban me again for saying these two words.

MOTHER TRUCKER!
Meanwhile in real life,

Matchmaking still lopsided :heavy_check_mark:
Waiting 2-3 minutes for a QUICK PLAY round is common :heavy_check_mark:
Being dropped into a defeat screen still occurs :heavy_check_mark:
Tanks get obliterated just as fast as DPS IF not FASTER :heavy_check_mark:

I hope this thorough and MeAsUrEd feedback is sufficient for today.
Like all the previous attempts to communicate my extreme displeasure with the state of the game.

You’ll excuse me while i queue for 17 hours and leave because the matchmaking algorythm is forcing horrendous players onto my team - I’ll keep leaving and requeue again until i get folks that aren’t playing with some form of head trauma.

6 Likes

Last minute backfill losses should give event progression. It’s the least thing you can do for wasting my time.

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I guess the size of the pre-patch last week meant nothing. With that we’re back to square one, I think it’s safe to say that Ybarra’s prediction of Overwatch news was referring to what we’ve already seen. Now we’re back in the purgatorial state where an announcement could come any day or could be months away.

The only thing we know for sure is that 5v5 will be ready for OWL to play on May 5. They did not say OW2, so I’m assuming no new heroes. It’s reasonable to guess that a 5v5 beta or experimental card might release around that time, since clearly it will be ready for public consumption by then, but that’s still just a hope.

5 Likes

I don’t care what these people are saying, it might not be major content, but that skin is still fire asf :fire::fire:

3 Likes

Don’t care about your stupid skin event. Every game is riddled with smurfs cheating to roll games. Getting stupid new skins doesn’t matter if you can’t play the game… imagine that. pLaY NiCE PLay FaiR!!! Overwatch 2022: Cheating’s ok if you pay!!!

1 Like

For a moment i thought i was able to see reaper’s face reveal, but then another mask?! Me: Goes to laugh as junkrat