Get All-New Overwatch 2 Loot with the BlizzCon® Collection Bundle!

Get All-New Overwatch 2 Loot with the BlizzCon® Collection Bundle!

Dive into the Blizzard’s biggest celebration – returning for the first time in four years – with a new Epic skin and more!

View Full Article

1 Like

Yikes hard pass :face_vomiting:

14 Likes

omg just what i wanted thank you blizzard thank you bobby i haven’t even read the actual post but I will buy it anyways

2 Likes

Remember when you could get amazing skins and didn’t have to spend $40-$50 to get them…?

Those were the good ol days. Oh well, those whales aren’t gonna milk themselves.

9 Likes

Three characters:
lol

2 Likes

Do players who own the “virtual ticket” get discount on the “Ultimate Battle Pass Bundle” since both includes the BP?

No. and It’s one of my main complaints that I’ve brought up here on the forums. The Blizzard Bundle (that shows the new Moira skin in the background) does not come with the new skins in the Ultimate Battle Pass Bundle. You will need to purchase the bundle on OW2 for $40 if you want the new skins. It does not include a discount so you’re basically purchasing 3 skins, 2000 coins and I think a spray and a voice line for $40 if you already have the battlepass.

2 Likes

Hard pass

2 Likes

Bring leveling up lootboxes back.

Your reward system is unmotivating and greedy.

I don’t buy stuff in a game where 80% of the content is hidden behind micro-transaction, I buy stuff MAYBE to complete a collection, like if I would’ve earned 4 of the 6 battle olympus skins I would’ve happily paid $20 for the remaining 2 to say that I have all.

Have none of the skins earnable, and I don’t want a single one.

4 Likes

$50 and you get 1000 CREDITS?! Not Coins. CREDITS.

8 Likes

someone at marketing at blizz needs to be a brainded zombie, there is no other explanation to being this incompetent at gauging the value and pricing of stuff

5 Likes

No discount, but I’d bet that the ultimate bundle will go on sale for Black Friday, so just wait until then. If you hit 80 by then, the 20 tier skips will go to Season 8, as well.

1 Like

you can’t be serious

2 Likes

You mean back when you could almost lie about respecting your playerbase and people might believe you?

Praise our Lord Bobby for gracing us peasants with this amazing deal :pray:

4 Likes

What about to fix SA server??? Lobby server is forcing us to play in US server (ORD1) with extreme high ping… ALMOST TWO WEEKS WITHOUT ANY FIX!!!

Why Advertise the Moria skin in the season 7 trailer, give us the pass in a bundle for $50 and then decide to not give us the contents that was in the $40 bundle with the battle pass. Expect me to pay for the battle pass again? Why would I buy the $40 bundle when I originally bought the $50 one? I’m not going to pay $90 for a battle pass good luck scamming someone else out of their money.

4 Likes

We do not receive rewards after more than 24 hours since we acquired the blizzcon collection

1 Like

:skull::skull::skull::skull: Blizz things as expected

2 Likes

It’s a sigma skin… :face_vomiting: