Genji's Swift Strike rubberbanding after the latest update (1.44)

been playing genji all night since the patch dropped and i can confirm that this happens and it is very bad for genjis kit as it makes the camera shake a bit and it affects things like dash 180 shuriken or slash with blade, please fix this ASAP :frowning:

4 Likes

I was on 65 ping btw and it has never happened before this patch

2 Likes

Yep same here, 60ms ping and getting pulled back

3 Likes

same here, this never happened before this patch.

1 Like

Same here. Very disorienting

2 Likes

Hey there, we have a fix for this in testing and hope to roll it out next week in a bug fix patch. Sorry for the hassle.

Cheers

10 Likes

“roll it out next week” omg…

9 Likes

Thanks for the update.

A little off topic but something that also disorients me since the update is the new snapping to killer upon death, it gives me a headache/motion sickness, as people describe here - The New Snap to Killer Death Thing, are you planning any changes to this addition? Perhaps an off toggle?

7 Likes

confirmed indie gaming company lol

5 Likes

Damn why so negative.

1 Like

try to play with that bug :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info on where it’s at, loving the communication going on lately! Was kind of scared it’d be the next Genji bug that does untouched for months/years but it’s nice to hear that you’re looking into it so quickly.

Well fair enough. And I suppose they could have done a hotfix but assuming they may have a update next week to provide other fixes and stuff.

1 Like

Confirmed… Usually happens when you dash the whole length.

same happening with sombra’s hack and translocator, tracer’s blink etc. The update is screwed

2 Likes

ay well good to know at least im not the only one experiencing this, both genji dashes and cam snapping is a right pain

dont think its a connectivity issue either, im having it at a stable 50ms

but a whole week? you can’t be serious, telling us a good portion of the heroes are basically broken for a whole week sounds like an ‘out of season april fools joke’

3 Likes

Please try and fix this sooner, It’s almost unplayable I rubberband everytime I dash

same problem, unplayable, when they will fix this?

1 Like

That’s a feature now? I seriously thought i was lagging last night

2 Likes

You implemented a hot fix feature and you don’t even use it how slow is your company?

2 Likes